3

*Rosa's PoV*

I was sitting in my room on my computer when my phone went off.
"Hello?" I answer.
"My young Rosa, how are you?" I could hear my father ask me.
"I'm good. How's the new tournament on Duelist Kingdom coming along?" I reply.
"It's going according to plan so far. I was wondering if you would like to come to Duelist Kingdom as a contestant."
"Sure, but don't expect me to win Dad."
"Oh well, I'll see you soon bye." Dad says while laughing.

"Bye."

*Time Skip*

Yugi and Tristan were sitting at two desk, Tristan was turning to face Yugi. Me, Téa and Joey stood around Yugi's desk. Yugi explained the situation of Dad inviting him to Duelist Kingdom and showed us the 5 cards.

"A tournament at Duelist Kingdom? Isn't that an island?" Téa questions.
"So that's where Pegasus is keeping you Grandpa?" Joey asks.
"Maybe. The only way to know for sure is to become a contestant. The boat's leaving in 2 days." Yugi replies while holding a card with a boat on it.
"But you can't go! It could be dangerous!" Téa responds.
"I have to go, it's the only clue I have for rescuing Grandpa."
"I won't be able to change his mind Téa." I state.
"I still can't believe it. Pegasus used some weird to spell to grab you Grandpa's soul away. And now he's toying with you, forcing you to duel in the tournament." Tistan comments.
"Right. And without invitations, we can't even go with there woth you. I wish we could help you pal." Joey's says.
"This is bad." Téa says.
"Knowing you all, you will try and go with Yugi without invitations." I state.
"Huh? Hey Yugi, check this out. According to this card, the tournament winner takes the grand prize of $3,000,000." Tristan comments while holding a card with gold items drawn on it.
"3 mil?" Joey quietly comments.
"So what? Who cares about the money at a time like this?" Yugi asks.
"Hey, give me that! Ahh 3 million." Joey yells as he grabs the card from Tristan and stares at it.
"Guess Joey does." Yugi answers his own question.
"3 million in cold cash."Joey mumbles while staring at the card and being in his own world.

*time skip*
*Rosa is wearing the outfit above*
I was at the docks in the middle of a massive crowd of duelists. There was a massive cruise ship with several people in the same suits and sunglasses. Then one of the men started to speak,"Attention, all duelists. Welcome to this event sponsored by Industrial Illusions! You received with your invitation, the star chips taht will grant you entry into the contest. You are all elite, invited by us after close observations of your past Duel Monsters contests. You each have a fair and equal chance to win. It all comes down to how well you've chosen your cards, and how well you play. Now then duelists, cross the ocean, and enter the duelist kingdoms!"

After that all the duelists got in a line, I was at the back. There were two men standing at the entrance checking if the duelists are allowed on board. Suddenly, two men in suits were dragging a boy with blonde hair and a green jacket. I then realise who was being dragged. It was Joey.
"Get out of here! Only official duelist are allowed on board!" One of the men in suits stated.
"Hey! How do you know I'm not official?" Joey asks.
"Because the official duelist aren't trying to Sneak on board through the lower hatches." The man responds.
Joey is struggling and trying to get out of the men's grasp.
"stop your struggling! We're gonna have to throw you, out!" A man yells.
"No way! I came here to duel and I'm gonna duel." Joey responds.

Yugi then runs up to them and tells the men in suits to leave Joey alone.
"Hey Yugi!" Joey cheerfully yells.
"Joey! What are you doing here, Joey?" Yugi questions.
Joey then chuckles a bit then responds,"Did you really think I'd let you do this on your own? Come on, help me out!"
"He's with me. You have to let him on!" Yugi tells the men in suits.
"Only people with star chips can get on board. There are no exceptions, understand?" One of the men responds.
"But Joey has a star chip, didn't he tell you?" Yugi asks which causes Joey to become confused,"see?"
Yugi then places one of his star chips in Joey's hand and then holds up a card.
"According to this card, a star chip is proof that one is a duelist."
"Yugi." Joey mumbles.
"Hmm that may be, but all participants are given two star chips. You'll be at a disadvantage." One of the men explains.
"Maybe, but I'd rather take that risk than be without my friend. When we get to Duelist Kingdom, I'll need him." Yugi responds.
Then man then calls my dad to ask what to do. Joey is then allowed to come.