"Done!! Let's go now." Jaehyun locks the room and the two walk to the restaurant in the resort. On the way to the restaurant Hyeri keeps complaining about her stomach.

"If I didn't remind you, I guess you wouldn't be so hungry like this." Jaehyun teases her. Hyeri glares at him before walking faster than before to reach the restaurant quickly.

After they finish their dinner, Hyeri wants to take a walk along the beach. So she tells Jaehyun that he can go back to the room first.

"Jaehyun! I want to go to the beach you can go back to the room first."

"No. It's night time now I won't let you go there alone. If you want to go I'll go with you." He refuses to let her go alone because it's at night. It's dangerous for her to go alone.

"It's okay. I can take care of myself."

"No still no. I will go with you if you don't want me to go with you then we have to go back to our room now."

"Ahhh okay okay!" Hyeri quickly agree to let him go with her. She doesn't want to go back to the room now.

"Good kid!" Jaehyun pats her head.

"I'm not a kid!" Hyeri takes his hand away from her head and walks to the beach with Jaehyun follows her behind.

"Ahh the air here is so cold and fresh." Hyeri spreads her hands widely and closes her eyes feeling the fresh air goes inside her body.

"The sky tonight is so beautiful!" Hyeri looks up at the sky and smiles. She turns to Jaehyun's side and sees that he's looking at the sky. There's something in his eyes. It looks like he has something to hide in there and it's hard to figure out. He's so good at changing his emotions which makes Hyeri can't understand her husband feelings at all.

"Are you okay?" She asks him. Jaehyun quickly changes his expression and turns to look at her.

"Yes I am."

"Are you sure?" She furrows her eyebrows together and asking him again.

"Ofc yes." He informs her.

"Okay then." Hyeri shrugs and turns back to look at the sky.

"Let's go back to our room. It starts getting colder here. You will catch a cold." Jaehyun tells her.

"Okay I will come again at the morning."

They go back to their room and Jaehyun goes to brush his teeth first. Hyeri is sitting on the couch watching the TV in the room until Jaehyun done then her turn.

When she back from the bathroom, she sees Jaehyun is laying on the bed playing with his phone. She furrows her eyebrows looking at him.

"Hey get out from the bed now. I need to sleep." She tells him to get out from the bed but Jaehyun doesn't. He still plays his phone acting like he doesn't hear what she's said.

"Hey! Don't you hear me?" She puts her hands on her waist asking him.

"Yah! Jung Jaehyun! I told you to get out from the bed right now." Hyeri says out loud at him. Jaehyun stops playing his phone and put it back on the nightstand next to the bed.

"No I won't." He tells her then closes his eyes pretending to sleep.

"No! You can't sleep here. Go to sleep on the couch." She tries to pull his hand not letting him to sleep on the bed but she couldn't.

"Aish! Why are you so stubborn? Come on go to sleep on the couch." She tries to pull him out from the bed again and this time she puts more strength then last time but fails again.

"Jaehyun! You can't sleep here." She complains.

"Why can't I sleep here?"

"Because you have no right!"

"I have no right? Okay then I will-" Jaehyun pulls her hand making her body drops on the bed and he goes up on her.

"What are you doing? Let me go!!!!" Hyeri shouts out loud and trying to release herself from Jaehyun's grip.

"Let me go!!"

"Shhh! If you still shout I will do something to you for sure." Jaehyun commands her.

"Let me go first." Hyeri lower her voice

"No!"

"But-"

"You want me to do it?" He cuts her off.

"No!" She refuses it quickly.

"Then be quiet and sleep now."

"But you have to get out from the bed first."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I won't sleep on the couch. I am your husband. I have right to sleep on the bed with you."

"But I don't allow it."

"Who cares?" Jaehyun shrugs

"Awww!"

"No more talking go to sleep now! Goodnight my beloved wife." Jaehyun pecks her lip before closing his eyes to sleep and tightening the hug on her more.

"You-" Hyeri is about to shout at him again because he dares to kiss her without her permission but then stops because he already closes his eyes and sleeps.

"How dare he kiss me?" Hyeri complains to herself alone. "Aishhh and now how can I sleep?" She asks herself looking at her husband who is sleeping peacefully and hugs her tightly. Hyeri keeps complaining to herself alone until she falls asleep without noticing.

- To Be Continues

____________________________________
Long time no update!! How are you guys doing??
- jaehyuniee 💫