The shy boy stopped breathing for a second, as he realized how close you were.

"S-She didn't. I told her I'm going over to Jin's house."

"You lied to her? Tsk tsk. This is not the Taehyung I know.", you laughed, gasping dramatically. Taehyung only chuckled, shaking his head.

"But seriously. We need to stop hanging out so often. You should listen to your friends. I'm no good for you."

Taehyung was confused. Why did you suddenly care about what they thought of you? You never did and always said that it was his decision, if he wanted to hang out with you or not and that you would respect it.

"Why? We have been friends for over two months now, nothing bad happened."

"I'm afraid I'll break you.", you whispered, moving closer to him. You knew Taehyung had a crush on you. How could you not notice, how shy he would get when you were close to him? How he would start to stutter and sweat. How he would go against his mothers and friends words, just to hang out with you.

But you also knew, that he had a bright future waiting for him. In that future, there would be no place for you and you knew it. Taehyung was a great guy, he deserved better. He deserved someone, who was able to enjoy life to the fullest, just like him. Someone that wasn't you.

Even though you knew, that you would eventually need to let go of him, you lowkey didn't want to. You were scared to ruin him, but you also didn't want him away from you, because you actually liked him. The world was cruel, you didn't fall in love easily, but now that you did, you had to let him go.

Taehyung moved his head closer to yours. A little gap. You only had to close that little gap, to touch each other's lips. You put your hands on his cheeks, as you looked into his eyes, that were already starting to close.

"I don't want to ruin you.", you brushed your lips over his slowly, before standing up. You streched your arms out, as you yawned.

"Let me go change really quick, so I can give you a ride back home.", Taehyung watched as your small figure disappeared behind the doors. He touched his lips, as a large smile made it's way on his face.

-

Taehyung entered your apartment and the smell of vanilla candles and cigarettes immediately hit his nose. Closing the door behind him, he took of his shoes placing them next to yours, before walking into the hallway and then into the living room, where he could already hear Get you by Daniel Caesar  playing in the background.

You hadn't been to school since two days, so he came to check up on you. Your back was facing him and you were sitting criss cross on the floor, in front of the small cafe table.

He swallowed hard, when he saw that you had nothing on, but your red underwear.

"Y/N.", he said, but you didn't response. He walked in front of you and what he saw made him gasp. You tried to wipe away the white pulver from your nose, as you sniffed.

Taehyung had seen you smoke, drink and get drunk, but he had never seen you do drugs before. He was shocked.

"What are you doing?!", he stopped your hand and pulled you away from the table.

"Taehyung what the fuck.", you said, your eyes closing, as you smiled softly, feeling the drug flowing through your veins.

"What is wrong with you? Do you want to freaking die?! Is this the reason you didn't come to school for two days straight?! Huh?!", he screamed, as his face turned red. He was pissed. He didn't know why you were throwing your life away just like that.

Taehyung opened his mouth again, but you quickly smashed your lips on his soft lips. He didn't hesitate to kiss you back. Yes he was angry, but he had been waiting for this moment.

Taehyung pulled away, as he sniffed something and felt something on his lips. He touched his lips and looked at the white color on his fingers. He hesitantly sniffed on his fingers again and again.

"What is this smell? This smell...", His feet moved on its own, as he kneeled in front of the table. He examined the white powder carefully, before smelling on it.

"T-Taehyung w-what are you doing...", you trailed. You wanted to stop him, to scream at him but the beautiful drug started to get to your head.

He didn't know what it was, but he kept on sniffing and sniffing. He wanted to stop so bad, but the feeling that was spreading inside of him was amazing. He had never felt like this before. He was amazed.

"Taehyung....", you sat down next to him, you hit his arm slightly, "Stop..."

Taehyung throw his head back, as he laughed, "Fuck this is amazing."

You giggled, getting on his lap. His hands found its way to your waist, as he leaned forward. You kissed him and he immediately let his tongue run over your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you allowed.

You started moving on his lap, as Taehyung left soft kisses over your neck and collarbone.

"Fuck.", he mumbled, as he gripped your waist tighter. You let out a whimper, as you pushed him down on the soft carpet. The both of you were very high, barely acknowledging your surrounding. At this moment it was just you and him.

"So fucking beautiful.", he mumbled, after he unclipped your bra and turned the both of you around, so he would be on top. He went deeper and deeper. Showering your body with soft kisses, as your moans mixed with the background music, that filled the big room.

She showed me all the stars.

-

Vote and comment if you liked it!✨