Roommate pt.2

The next days had been weird. You guys didn't talk about what happened and you, personally weren't planning to. You were trying to avoid him, the best you could. You couldn't face him, after what happened. You mentally beat yourself up for being so careless.

You didn't know, what you were thinking and how it even happened. And you hated the fact, that after that night, it felt like you had fallen for him even more. I mean the sex was amazing, even if you couldn't remeber everything. But the pictures that you still had in your head were wow. Just wow.

You felt kind of sorry for ignoring him, but he wasn't showing any kind of efforts to talk to you anyway. Which not gonna lie really hurted you. You didn't want to lose him as a friend and it hurted you so much, that you were slowly but surely drifting apart. But that was Yoongi. He fucked and then he left, never looking back. You never knew that you would experience this. It felt horrible.

You unlocked your door, as you steeped in and kicked your shoes in the corner. You went to your room and changed, not bothering, to check if Yoongi was there. After changing you went to the kitchen to make something to eat. You were about to walk out of the kitchen again, when you spotted Yoongi infront of the stove, but you decided against it. You would just ignore him.

You wondered why he was suddenly cooking, because he nomally never did and always said, that he wasn't good at it. After seeing all the already finished food on the table, you figured out, that someone was propably coming over. You rolled your eyes and mentally made a note, that you should sleep with eraphones on.

You were so mad at him. How could he do this to you? Yeah maybe he just saw you as a rommate, but still roomates also had feelings. Was he really going to bring home another girl? Really? So you really didn't mean anything to him. You shook your head slightly as you mentally facepalmed yourself, for actually thinking that he liked you, even just a little bit. Why were you disppointed anyway, as if you didn't know already. No this wasn't some story on wattpad, with a happy ending. This was reality. This was Yoongi.

He never cared, but you still hoped that he would maybe, just maybe consider your feelings or think about how you would feel. You felt dirty, to be one of those. You didn't want to be one of those girls. You wanted to be his girl. You wanted to be his girl so bad. It was crazy how everything was hitting you so hard now. You didn't realize, that you were starting too long and that Yoongi was already looking at you.

"Are you hungry?", he said scratching his neck slightly. You didn't say anything, but just looked at him, trying to figure out, if he was being serious.

"Are you serious...?", you didn't even let him answer, but just laughed and kept on talking.

"Are you fucking serious? Are you really asking me to eat with you? And then? When the girl comes, am I going to eat with both of you?? Or are you going to make me go to my room? Huh?!"

"Wha-"

"I'm so sick of this. I tried ok?! I fucking tried to get you out of my head. I tried to just ignore my feelings for you and I kept freaking silence, everytime I saw you with another girl. But I'm a human too and their is just so much, that I can take!", you slammed the water bottle, in your hand on the kitchen counter, before walking closer to him.

"I know that you don't care! But honestly Yoongi at least show me the fucking respect and don't fuck another girl in this apartment and especially not after we just fucked one week ago!", at this point you could already feel the tears in your eyes, threatening to fall down in any second, as you kept digging your finger in his chest.

"It's unfair, that I always have to bite my teeth together and act like nothing is bothering me, when infact it is! Yoongi I like you! I like you a lot actually and I feel so stupid right now, because this is only my fault. I know I shouldn't blame you, because you don't have to accept them, but the fact that you don't even care i-it's j-just...", you couldn't even finish your sentence, because you broke down.

To say that Yoongi was shocked at your sudden outburst was an understatement. He didn't know, that you felt this way. Infact he thought, that you didn't care. Yes you scolded him here and there, but you never showed signs, that you actually liked him. Without thinking, he pulled you to the couch, in the living room. He sat down and wrapped his arms around you, after pulling you on his lap.

He let his hand slide over your back, trying to calm you down. He felt bad, he never wanted to make you cry. How didn't he notice? You always had a problem with the girls he brought over and ended up fighting with them. Yoongi aways thought, that you were just annoyed, because you couldn't sleep probably. Of course Yoongi liked you, duh!

He may have never shown it, but it were the little things. Always touching you for no reason and wanting to hang out. Always trying to make you stay, whenever you wanted to go out with your friends. Always telling you that guys were evil and that you shouldn't go on a blind date, because apparently every dude looks like a psycho to him. After you calmed down, Yoongi made you look at him.

"Are you ok now?", you only gave him a small nod. He started whipping away your tears and he planted small kisses all over your face, before stopping in front of your lips. You blinke a few times, trying to process what was going on right now. How did you went from crying to almost kissing him. You didn't want his pity and tried to move away.

"Don't.", he layed his lips on yours and you didn't hesitated to kiss him back. Parting away the both of you panted slightly and looked at each other, not saying anything and just enjoying the moment.

"Ok let's go and eat."

"Wait what about the gi-"

"I never invited a girl over Y/N.", he said already walking in te kitchen.

"Well what..are we now?"

"Together. You got something against that?"

"No! I mean ..no.", you cleared your throat, sitting down, "Since when do you cook?"

"I don't. It's my first time trying. I wanted to actually apologize for ignoring you and wanted to clear things up. But that part is already down.", you smiled, at the thought of him cooking only for you. The both of you took a bite from his food. Yoongi locked eyes with you and you just sat there in silence, before he broke it.

"You know what let's just order some pizza. This is disgusting.", you agreed and spat out your food and tried to get the horrible taste out of your mouth, by drinking water.

"I appreciate you for trying though.", he only hummed, putting his head on your shoulder, as he wrapped his arms around you.

-

Forgive me I'll try harder next time. Vote and comment if you liked it!🙏✨