It Is Ok

[⚠️-use of the n-word]

When your parents told you, that you would move to Korea, because of your dad's new job, you didn't think that it would be that hard. But it was harder than you thought. You knew that they were going to be certain people, who would dislike you from the very first moment. Mostly because of your skin color. But you could have never imagined a lot of people to be so against you, for something you had completely no control.

Of course there where people, who thought you were very interesting and would like to get "lit" with you. People who questioned you about your hair. People who were simply amazed by you. But then there were also people, who completely hated your guts. Who were disgusted by you. People who simply hated you for no damn reason.

It was sad that you just had to live with that, as long as you were going to a korean school. This people never let you breath. They were on your neck 24/7 and one of the person was none, but Jeon Jungkook. He literally hated you, even though he didn't know you. You remember the first time he laid his eyes on you and how he frowned in disgust. From that day on he made sure to make your life a living hell.

You didn't like him and you had your good reasons. And if you think that this is one of the cliche stories, where you fall in love with your bully. You are wrong. But you liked one of his friends, Kim Namjoon. He was the perfect boyfriend, you would wish to have.

He was one of the few people, who actually treated you nice. Well you hardly talked in school, but outside of school, he would check on you. You would also hang out together. And that made you fall in love with him.

The first time you guys talked was after school, when Jungkook humiliated you in front of everyone and spilled his food on you. You ran to the park near your school and silently cried under the big tree. You felt a hand on your shoulder and when you looked up you met Namjoon's eyes. He asked you if you were ok and helped you to clean yourself up. You were quiet confused, as to why he was helping you, but you didn't ask him. After that Namjoon would often walk you home or hang out with you after school.

He was like a friend to you. You though it was weird, that he never talked to you in school and completely ignored you. But you figured out that he might be scared of Jungkook or that he doesn't want to make him upsets. You just let it slide. You were thankful, that you had someone to lean on.

It was ok right? Namjoon wasn't the one who bullied you, but he also didn't defend. But it was ok, because after school he would ask you if you were good. Friends don't actually ignore each other and it sometimes felt like he was embarrassed of you. But he wasn't right? He just didn't talk to you, because he didn't want any problems.

You opened your locker and put your books in it. You wanted to hurry up, because you would met up with Namjoon later, but you wanted to go home first and change into something else. You closed your locker and was about to walk out of the school entrance, when someone stopped you.

"Hey! Stop right there!", you immediately recgonized the voice and you just wanted to run away, but you couldn't. You knew that it would make everything worser. You turned around and faced Jungkook. "I have a question for you."

He came closer to you. "I heard that you and Namjoon often hang out after school. Is that true? Are you guys dating?", he asked calmly, with his hands in his pocket. Your eyes slightly widened. How did he found out? And who told him that? Actually was that even a problem? You were just friends and it wasn't his business.

You didn't answer his question so he continued. "I knew it. It's not really right? I mean who would hang out with you? Who would hang out with a dirty nigger like you?", you heart started to ache and you could already feel the tears coming up.

"You spread this rumor of you and Namjoon dating and for what? Attention? You wanted attention you little bitch?", Jungkook chuckled and came loser and closer.

"W-What are you talking a-about? I never said that.", you defended yourself and tried to stay strong, but your voice gave up. You were slightly shaking by now, since Jungkook was very close to you.

"What is going on here?", you heard footsteps behind Jungkook and Jungkook turned around. "Good that you are here Namjoon. She's spreading rumors about you guys dating and hanging out and I came to comfront her. I know you would never do such a thing."

Namjoon was your friend. Even though he never defended you, but he still would stick up for you. At least now right? But what he said next broke your heart in millions of pieces.

"Pff why would I date a nigger like you? Or even be friends with you? Get out of your imagination. You are nothing but an ugly little black girl. You should know by now where your place is or do I need to put you in your place?", Namjoon said, looking at you completely deadly in the eyes.

You didn't know what to say. You were speechless, hearing such horrible things from Namjoon. At this point you couldn't stop your tears from falling and you didn't care anymore. You sniffed and turned around, opening the big school doors and walked out. Never looking back.