Character Information

Start from the beginning

"I love taking pictures. May it be landscapes, people or simply anything, it holds memory of something important so that even as time goes on, you'll never forget it."
- Akira Kaneki to Shoto Todoroki; Polaroid chapter 5

A

kira Kaneki is a student in class 1-A at UA High School where she got in through official recommendations and is training to become a pro hero.

Akira is a half ghoul, half human daughter of Ken Kaneki and Touka Kirishima, the sister of Ichika Kaneki

Appearance

Akira is described to have long purple/dark blue hair with contrasting gray colored eyes filled with wonder and curiosity. She is a fairly tall girl (about 5'5)with a slim physique.

During school hours, she wears the standard female uniform which consists of a gray blazer with blue-green stripes, a formal white shirt, red tie, blue-green pleated skirt, black knee socks, and brown shoes.

Her hero costume is heavily inspired by Kanao Tsuyuri's outfit in the anime/Manga Demon Slayer or Kimetsu no Yaiba. It is a navy blue standard gakuran style uniform just with a knee length pleated skirt. Over this she wears a short white cloak pinned to the side with a red flower pin, also sporting knee high lace up white boots with bronze tinted soles, heels and toes. On the back of her uniform is the Kanji of "Hana" or in English Flower. Around her waist is a utility belt with a first aid kit and a dagger. She wears dark tinted smart glasses that hides her eyes when she uses her kagune and helps analyze her opponents, giving her the basic information about them, such as quirk and identity. Her utility belt contains various reactive chemicals as well as chemicals used for healing. They are kept in different labeled pouches respectively. (various things will be mentioned in later chapters)

The cloth used for her uniform is a flexible and fireproof cloth, so that it will not burn when she uses her fire nor it will rip when she releases her Rinkaku and Ukaku

The cloth used for her uniform is a flexible and fireproof cloth, so that it will not burn when she uses her fire nor it will rip when she releases her Rinkaku and Ukaku. (Chimera type ghoul) (respectively)

Personality

Akira is a strong willed and honest girl with a strong sense of justice. She is very open minded and intelligent for her age. She is stubborn and sarcastic at some points, don't get her mad or she WILL annihilate you. She's really caring and sometimes comes of as an airhead but trust me, she's just as sadistic as Karma Akabane from time to time. She's smart and tactful. Akira is open minded. It's easy to say that she respects all sides of an opinion.

She also loves to read, and will be found reading a book or a manga, sneaking it in class or reading it in the cafeteria--- completely forgetting about eating lunch.

She loves taking pictures, especially polaroids, she is almost always seen carrying her white Polaroid camera around taking pictures of the aesthetic things she sees on daily basis.