3

-10 AUGUST 2018-

It has been a few months. It's fun to be there sometimes. I've been helping on some cases. I'm becoming a real police officer soon not just the intern.

I've been closer to eunwoo oppa. He's so funny and fun to be with. We've been hanging out lately.

I've started to have a bit of feelings for him.

I woke up, showered and got dressed.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Pretend the shirt was longer. And it was tucked in hehe,)

I wore my Chanel white sneakers.

I went to work. Well technically it was work.

"Sinb. Briefing," detective Yoon said.

"Ah alright. So this 46 year old man, has been selling drugs to people. And some witnesses said that he has been drugging ladies at the club. He's called Lee do hyeon," I explained and sat back at my seat.

"And I know where's the bar. It's the  common bar near those rich neighborhood,"I said.

"What's the plan?"jungkook asked.

Detective Yoon,me and jungkook are on this case.

"Should I go undercover?"I suggested.

"Good idea. How will we get in though? It's an expensive bar,"detective Yoon asked.

"Leave that to me. I'll pay,"

"Great. But I'm not going. I'll be waiting outside. You'll lead him to an alley.  If he tries to run away,jungkook will be at the other end. We'll have these to communicate," detective Yoon gave us airports for us to communicate.

"We'll meet at 6. You'll be sitting on the bar stool. I'll tell you when he comes,"  jungkook said.

I nodded.

-5.30PM-

It was almost time.

I wore this.

And a clutch

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And a clutch. Then the doorbell rang.

I saw jungkook .

"Anyeong,"I waved.

He kept quiet and stared at me. "You look so prettyyy," he smiled.

"Thank you,"

"What's with the coat?"he tried not to laugh. He was wearing a leather jacket.

"Yeah. I would never wear it. Wanted to try out something new," I crossed my arms.

Suddenly there were paparazzi..since I was the daughter of the,well,one of the richest families in Seoul.

"Why the heck-"I covered his mouth."shut up," I said. I continued to smile.

Then we went to the club. Well,the bar is in the club so yeah.

I put on the airpods.

"Can you hear me?" Detective Yoon asked.

"Yup."me and jungkook replied.

We went inside the club.

"Sit there," I said to jungkook. I point to the sofa near me.

He did as told and pretended to mingle. Bleh. I sat at the bar stool. Pretending to be clueless on what to drink.

I wasn't paying attention and suddenly jungkook spoke,"Lee do hyeon is spotted. He's heading your way,Get ready,"

"Hello pretty lady, I didn't see you here before,"he said.

"Well,I go to another club. But this club is so much better,"I said as seductive as possible.

"Are you having trouble choosing your drink?"he started getting closer to me."I'm afraid so,"I played with my hair. I heard jungkook trying not to laugh.

"I'll choose something for you,"he smirked. This old guy is such a douchebag. Piece of shit.

I pretended to drop my bag.

"Yah. He's putting something in your drink. Whatever you do. Don't drink it. Maybe pretend to drink or something," jungkook warned me.

I nod and turned back. I mouth a thank you.

"I chose your drink for you already," that guy said. "Thank you,"I smirked.
I 'drank' the drink. I didn't even let the drink touch the tip of my lips.

"Let's go somewhere else,"he said and brought me out by my waist.

I was wide awake. I bought him to a tunnel.

"Let me take control tonight,"I said seductively and pushed him to the wall,he's back facing mine.

Little did he know,I put on hand cuffs on him.

"Lee do hyeon, you're under arrest for selling drugs, and sexual harassment," I said.

He turned back to face me in anger. "You're a police officer!?"

He tried to kick me. And punch me with his two hands.

But jungkook held him back.

"You're going in jail,"I put my hands on his shoulders roughly.

Me and jungkook wanted to high five but stopped midair right before our hands touched.

"U-uh. Great job," we smiled to each other.

TO BE CONTINUED

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें