40

-25 may 2022-

SINB'S POV~

I woke up. I checked the time.

1.20 a.m.

I sighed. I couldn't really sleep this days. I just went to the nursery. Should I read the journal?

I turned on the bedside lamp. And opened the journal.

Dear nobody,

Why do people have happily ever afters but I don't? My wish came true. I was tortured with the worst punishment. The wish that I made on sinb's birthday. The wish that I'll never regret wishing.

-jungkook.

I burst out crying. Tears were streaming down uncontrollably. I lay my head in the desk and cried and cried.

"The wish he made with one of the candles on my birthday cake, was so, that when I found out about the bet, he will be tortured with the worst punishment," that made me cry even more.

Suddenly there was a notification. Earlier yesterday,jungkook said he was busy. Busy at the recording studio. He made a song for me.

It was going viral. The song that he sang for me during our wedding and the song that he sang yesterday at the hotel.

Purpose and Euphoria. Those two songs were the songs that he made for me. And it's now going viral. What the fck.

It now has a 100 million views. That's fast.

I ran to jungkook's room. He was awake and was using his phone.

"Sinb? Sinb what's wrong?"he sat up straight.

I just went to him and kissed him passionately. We pulled away and I hugged him tightly.

"I forgive you. I'm so sorry," i said. I read in his journal that he thinks that he's a disappointment and was a bastard.

"Please forgive me,"he embraced me as I cried. I felt warmth and comfort.

" Tell me what's wrong?"

"That time on my birthday, you wished to be tortured with the worst punishment when I found out," I held his hands.

"You read it,"he sighed. "You dated tzuyu just so you can try to let go of me. But you couldn't,"I added.

He nodded and looked down.

"I-im sorry-" I interrupted him. "Don't be,"I stated. I hugged him.

"I'm sorry I've been so complicated. I love you," I whispered.

"I love you more," he pulled away and gave me a peck on the lips.

"And you're not complicated." I laughed.

"I didn't like your gift. I loved it, did you like yours?" I asked.

"Of course,"he carried me bridal style and went to the master bedroom.