14

SINB'S POV~

I am going to break up with eunwoo. He's always busy and he keeps on avoiding me. He lied to me.

Eunwoo also keeps on arguing with me.

I brought him to the staircase. "Let's break up," I said. "Why?" He said and held my shoulders.

"Don't break up with me!"he said. "Let go of me. We can still be friends though,"I smiled.

I remove myself from his grasp and went outside .

-23 DECEMBER 2018-

I was meeting jungkook out. "What did you want to meet for? He asked.

"You're single right?"I asked. "I have a girl,"he  said.

"Oh..."I looked down. I kind of wanted to be together with him. "Lisa am I right?"jungkook nodded.

He has a girl already. My bad then. "I wanted to bring you to a dog café but it's fine if you're busy," jungkook quickly shook his head. "I'm not busy!"

I laughed.

We reached the dog café.

I happened to see my twin brother

I happened to see my twin brother. Hwang chanwoo.

"Yah chanwoo ah"I waved.

My twin brother who was 5 minutes earlier than me.

I hugged him. "I haven't seen you in like , 2 months,"

"Kook. This is chanwoo," I said. "Anyeong.  I'm her..." Chanwoo wanted to let jungkook know that he was my brother but I just elbowed him . Signalling not to tell jungkook.

"Her close friend," I laughed nervously.

"Oh. Hi," he just said. Whats with him when he meets my guy friends. Weird.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

Close friend? I've never seen him around her though.

I acted coldly towards him. Soon after, me and Lisa had a hang out with mingyu. Actually, sinb knew mingyu. He was partners with him before in school.

"Jungkook. Wanna have a bet?"Lisa asked. I nod.

"What is it?"I asked. "I bet you can't make eunbi fall in love with you and break her heart," she said challengingly. "Ooh good one!" Mingyu said.

"Of course I can!".I said. "Let me record that!"mingyu said.

"Of course I can make her fall in love with me. I can make anyone fall in love with me,"I winked. They all cheered for me.

"What's the plan?"Lisa asked. "I'm going run a background check on her. But not about her family," I said sneakily.

"Genius!"Lisa snapped her fingers. "Maybe I'll ask her best friend,Eunha for information about her," I suggested. "Wah! Jungkook, you're damn smart," mingyu clapped.

"Of course! I got full marks on every test!" I laughed.

"If you actually made her fall in love with you, I'll give you my Ferrari. If you didnt, you give me your car. Any of your choice," Lisa said.

"Bet and Challenge accepted,"we shook hands.

I was confident that I'll win this bet. Because I already think I have made her fall in love with me. Because I had already comforted her many times.  So this is a piece of cake.

And when I'm done, I'll just break up with her.  It's simple. Piece of cake.

SINB'S POV~

I had dinner with chanwoo. Chanwoo was working as a model. A very popular one.

"Chanwoo. I didn't see you at the party the other day. Why weren't you there?"I asked."I didn't wanted to come. I heard from eomma about you. What happened?" He asked.

"I had the trauma. From Appa. That day," the day when my father was on the stretcher, the day that he collapsed when he took his drugs. It was still fresh in my mind. That memory is going to be etched in my mind forever.

"Is your hand okay already?" He held my hand. "Gwenchana,"

Then we finished eating. And went to the park for a stroll.

Then suddenly, there was a reporter. The public doesn't know that me and chanwoo are siblings. We weren't identical at all. Only family members and close friends knew. So Kai knew of course.

"Are you two together?" Suddenly many people surrounded us. "We're not together!" We said and ran away.

Why  would people think that we're together. That's just bullshit.

-28 December 201p-

It was my off day. 

There was a party. Great. Jungkook came .

"Hey jungkook. Why are you here?"I asked."you broke up with eunwoo hyung. So who's gonna go with you?" He's being awfully nice today.

"You have a girlfriend,"I crossed my arms. "I broke up with her,"

"B-but you just got together with her," I said. He just ignored me.

Suddenly he had a call.

Then suddenly he fell down. Tears streaming down his eyes.

"Sinb. M-my f-father. H-he. " I hugged him. We went to the hospital. I called jimin and Eunha.

I called my mother saying I couldn't go .

" I am sorry for your loss. Time of death was 3.45 pm,"the doctor said.

Jungkook cried and cried endlessly. Tears streamed down my eyes. I hugged him tightly. "Im so sorry,"I didn't know what to say to him

"At least he's in a better place now. Alright," he tried to hold his tears.

"Let all your tears out. It's okay,"

I caressed his hair. "It's going to be fine,"jimin soon came with Eunha.

Jimim held his hand and cried with him too. We all cried.

I hugged him once again. He cried on my shoulder. I patted his back . Soon after, his mother came crying as well.

"Eomma!"he sobbed.

The 2 next days. (Sorry for skipping a lot)

-30 December 2018-

I went to the funeral. Wearing this black blouse and black pants. With my black timberlands. i just put on a bit of lipstick and powder and went off. Jungkook's father passed away because of a road accident. 

i saw jungkook on the floor. looking emotionless. Where is Lisa? i get it if you have broken up but at least show up right?

I hugged him.

I bowed for respect.

"Kook. Wanna drink later?"I asked. Jungkook didn't respond. But he did later.

"Sure,"

"It's going to be all right,"I patted his shoulder.

TO BE CONTINUED