20

SINB'S POV~

"Where should we go?" I asked. "Let's go check out that pharmacy first,"jungkook pointed to the pharmacy which was beside us.

"This should do,"we bought two of the laxative.

"Yah. You should follow us secretly. I don't feel comfortable with him alone," I crossed my arms. "Ara ara,"he said and put an arm over my shoulder.

"I wonder how he'll react,"he tried not to laugh. "I know right. So the plan is, I'll go buy the drinks. Then I'll bring his drink to the sugar place. Because he likes his coffee to be sweet. Then instead of sugar, I'll put in the laxative,"I explained. Jungkook will do the same.

"I can't believe the people we trusted were  murderers,"jungkook sighed. Then his phone had a notification. It was a picture of me and eunwoo hugging Infront of my house. Probably Lisa sent it.

"What is this?"his face was calm but angry.

"He just showed up in front of my house! He suddenly hugged me, okay?"I explained.

"This must be the plan of Lisa and Eunwoo,"he crossed his arms, irritated."are you mad?"I asked.

"No. Of course I'm not," jungkook fake smiled. "Because I can make you more than that because of what I've done,"he thought.

"Let's trick them. Let's pretend we're fighting,"I suggested. "Good idea. Maybe they'll back off a little,"jungkook added.

EUNWOO'S POV ~

I was doing my work. Boringgg. Then I heard eunbi and jungkook come back. Arguing. Fighting and looking angrily with each other.

I texted lisa saying that our plan worked. She was happy! Finally she was satisfied.

SINB'S POV~

We went back to the station. "Oppa. Want to go now?"I put up my most fake happy smile.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked."that none of your business!"i shouted.

"Actually I don't give a shit!"jungkook shouted back. this was part of our plan.

"Me too. So get lost!"I rolled my eyes.

I was going to start the engine but I realized I forgot something. "Eunwoo, wait a minute will ya? I forgot something," I went out of my car. I actually have a camera in my car so if he does something, I will know. It's hidden though.

I ran back to the police station and saw that jungkook was doing his work.

I gave him a peck and said,"don't take it too seriously arraso? Love you!"I ran and shouted.

I went back to the car.

"Sorry. Let's go now,"I started the engine .

We went to the mall to get drinks. A few minutes later I saw a guy following us. He waved that means it's Jungkook. We reached the café.

"What do you want?"i asked eunwoo."Americano,"he smiled. "Okay,"

I queued. Until I saw the cashier's face. It was jungkook. "I thought Of a better plan. So I asked the manager. And he agreed because it was for a good thing,"jungkook said.