9

-3 NOVEMBER 2018-

SINB'S POV~

I wore this.

Eunwoo picked me up

Eunwoo picked me up.

We been going on many dates lately.

"Oppa, are you sure you're not going to the end of year party? It's going to be earlier. The date changed to December 13," I held hands with him.

"Mianhe. I'll make it up to you. Promise,"

"You better,"I joked.

Soon we reached work. We're gonna interrogate the boyfriend soon after.

Kai oppa is going to be the lead.

"Where were you at 8pm to 10pm?" He asked. The estimated time of murder was 8 to 10.

"I was drinking soju with my friends. I was drunk so I slept at their place. I wasn't close to the roommate of wujin," lee jeongwon said.

Suddenly I got a call from jungkook. I went outside.

"What?"

"Choi min-ju confessed, she agreed that she murdered her roommate,"jungkook stated.

"What the actual fck. Okay I'll tell sunbae," I said and ended the call.

"Choi min-ju confessed to murder," I said.

Lee jeongwon was released. Choi min-ju was sentenced for 10 years.

CHOI MIN-JU POV~

"There is a visitor for you," the police lady said and unlocked my cell. I rolled my eyes. I went into a dark room. But it had some lights but they were dimmed.

"How are you in there? So you did agree to what I asked you to do," ??? Said.

"Yes. Because I knew that someone will get me out. I killed her. She overheard out conversation. I'm scared she'll do something,"I crossed my arms.

"Good... There will be a bombing at the police station at the 17 of January, "??? Said.

"Our plan is turning out perfectly. No one will ever suspect me. Sit tight," ??? Said.

With that he left me.

We've been planning this for months. And all of it is going to be perfect. Just the way it was meant to do.

I heard that ??? Is in a relationship with the daughter of one of the richest families in Seoul.  Perfectt..

SINB'S POV~

I saw that eunwoo came back from somewhere. "Oppa. Where did you go?" I asked. "Oh i just went to the convenience store nearby to get drinks," he smiled.

"Oh. Okay, wanna hang out later?"I asked."sorry. I'm busy today," eunwoo said and did his work. I crossed my arms."doing what?" I asked.

"You don't have to know,"he says. "The fck,"I cursed in my mind. "I do!"

"Give me a reason," he stood up. "Because I'm your girlfriend. I don't even know If i really am,"

I went to the staircase to eat my lunch. Recently, we've been arguing a lot. I guess he's really stressed. He keeps avoiding me to do work.

He have been really busy? Jungkook had been covering for him day and night. What the fck has he been up to?

I leaned on the railing and cried.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

I was going downstairs using the stairs. I went upstairs to the canteen to get food as I was hungry.

My body was tired from working day and night. Eunwoo hyung asked me to cover for him.

Then I heard sobs down the stairs. "What?" I thought.

It was girl sitting down on the stairs leaning on the railing . And was crying. I realized it was sinb.

"Hey. What happened?" I put her head on my shoulder. My right hand on her right arm.

 My right hand on her right arm

I caressed her hair^^

"What happened? Huh?"I asked. She just sobbed. "It's okay,"

"Me and eunwoo have been arguing and fighting. I don't like fighting jungkook ah," sinb sniffed .

"Every relationship is not perfect sinb ya. It's okay,"I patted her head.

I went in front of her. And squared to her level. I held her chin,"now, stop crying arraso? It's going to be just fine,"I comforted her.

She stood up and hugged me. People who make sinb cry are going to pay.

TO BE CONTINUED