11

AUTHOR'S POV~

After jungkook got the call, he rushed back into the hotel to go to eunbi

Sinb dropped the empty cup for wine on the floor and picked it up but jimin tried to pick it up before her. She just shoved him away.  She held the remaining part of the handle of the cup.

Sinb held it tightly and blood oozed out of her hands. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Put it down eunbi," her mother said. " Do you hear me? Put it down and let's talk," her mother added.

But eunbi didn't listen. "What more do you need? What more do you want from me?!" Sinb asked, sobbing, her voice was shaking. Jimin called jungkook over to comfort sinb as he knew jungkook could. Because he did it before, so he could do it again.

Then jungkook came. "Eunbi. Eunbi what's wrong?" Jungkook wanted to go towards sinb but her mother stopped him. That action made eunbi remember the past, the accident about her father. Her memories were triggered by that action.

Drug tablets were on the floor as the container was toppled. Sinb wanted to do to her father and was crying uncontrollably. But her mother stopped her the same way she stopped jungkook.

Sinb's mother put a hand on his shoulder saying,"No,you can't go near her," sinb held her head and cried because of the trauma caused by the bad memories she was reminded of. She then shouted because of trauma.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to go towards her and held her shoulders. "Eunbi! Hwang eunbi! Pull yourself together," she tried to remove herself from his grasp while sobbing. At this point, only her sobbing was heard in the room.

"Okay? You can talk to me, hmm?"jungkook persuaded her,trying to pull sinb together. Sinb looked at jungkook with teary eyes."Jungkook ah,"sinb sniffed and finally dropped the glass piece which was stained with blood. Jimin and sinb's mother sighed in relief.

"Gwenchana, gwenchana,"jungkook pulled sinb into a hug with his hand on the back of her neck. Sinb sobbed and cried on his shoulder. "Everything will be all right," jungkook repeated that phrase again to assure her.

Sinb cried in relief. She got the assurance she needed. They sat down on the couch."People that I like are vanishing,"sinb said. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here for you now," jungkook says as he caress her hand with his thumb.

"What do I do? All I have is you guys," jungkook brought sinb's head on his shoulder. He stroke through her hair and said,"don't worry,I'm in your side. Hwang Eunbi's side,"

"You'll be alright okay?" He asked. Sinb nodded. Sinb felt his embrace and was comfortable with it. Jungkook's right hand was on her right arm and the left was caressing her hair.

Jungkook hugged her one more time. "Don't cry arraso?"he wiped away sinb's tears. Jimin's really looked at them with a smirk."Oohlalaa,"he thought.

"We're always here for you, we're not gonna leave you eunbi. Remember that,"jimin said.

Jimim gave jungkook the first aid kit. And aided her hand.

"There. All done,"

They went their separate ways to the party. Sinb saw jungkook mingling.Jungkook had found his blazer. She rolled her eyes.Until he saw that she was looking at him. Jungkook went to her and put his blazer over her.

The girls were jealous . Jungkook wanted to go when sinb held his hand.

"Jungkook,"she called him. "Hmm?"

"Thank you," she said.

Sinb's life had been complicated ever since her father went to prison. People bullied her for being the daughter of prisoners. Sinb was really grateful to have a friend like jungkook. And she knew that his embrace is different from other people. Jungkook was warm, she felt so comfortable with him. That wasn't the case with eunwoo.

TO BE CONTINUED