7

SINB'S POV~

I went back to jungkook. To see him talking to a girl. She had blonde hair with bangs. She was also quite tall.

I felt a feeling. What is this feeling? I had this feeling when I saw them together.

"Anyeong," I said bitterly

"This is Lisa," I shook hands with her.

This is the girl you wanted to impress right? I thought.

"Where's my drink that you said you would get me?" I asked. "Oh sorry. I gave it to Lisa," I clenched my fists. I asked for it, not her. Why am I so irritated? No, I'm pissed.

"It's fine," I said as patiently as I could. "I'll go now. Bye," I said and went to the entrance.

"Wait why are you leaving?"he held my hand, preventing me to go. "Because I want to," I replied. Am I jealous? I like eunwoo. Remember that Eunbi.

"Don't go," he simply said. I crossed my arms. "Give me a reason why I should stay." I scoffed. "Because you promised me you would come. And because it's my birthday,"

I rolled my eyes. I just agreed.

I sat down on one of those seats. Jungkook was hanging out with Lisa. In the end, I became cold.

Suddenly, someone gave me their blazer. It was eunwoo. "Oppa? What are you doing here?"

"I'm a friend of one of their family members," he smiled. "Thank you for this."

We went to the rooftop. "Eunbi ya. I wanted to say that I....Like you" he said.

I hugged him. I whispered in his ear,"me too,"

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

I went to the rooftop to look at the view and feel the breeze with Lisa.

Lisa was a close friend.

I saw sinb hugging a guy. It looks like......

Eunwoo hyung?

What is he doing here. He isn't a family friend. Maybe someone invited him. Who knows?

We accidentally bumped to each other.

"Why were you guys hugging?"I asked sinb.

"I'm his girlfriend,"she smiled brightly."good for you," I falsely smiled. Then eunwoo hyung came. And kissed sinb . I wanted to puke. Shouldn't I be happy for them. I have Lisa .

"Congrats hyung," he just nodded.

"Jungkook," Lisa called me. "Coming Lis!" I shouted."I gotta go,"I added.

I waved.

-2 November 2018-

SINB'S POV~

I wore this.

With my white doc martens

With my white doc martens. And a coat.

I went to work. "Ughh. I have to face jungkook again." I groaned.

We went to the venue. Me and jungkook put our gloves on.

I picked up the knife and sealed it in a zip lock bag.

"Yah. Look. That splashed something," I pointed at the wall.

 That splashed something," I pointed at the wall

I took a cotton bud and swiped it at the blood. Afterwards, we're going to send it forensics.

I was friends with one of the staff in the forensic team. Umji. Also known as Kim yewon. She's 1 year older than me. The same age as eunwoo.

"Search for stuff," I said to jungkook, who was daydreaming.

"Ok ok,"he opened all the drawers.

"So we know that our cases are connected, after this,let's chat with the roommate. Her name is...choi min ju," jungkook said.

"Okay. Fine by me,"

I opened a drawer. I saw a phone. "Look,"

"Great. Maybe that phone has some evidence or something,"

After we sent all the possible evidences to the forensics, we went to check out the CCTV footage.

"Look at cam 12, is that choi min ju?" I asked and pointed the girl to jungkook.

"Yup."he replied. Cam 12 was the footage of the street the deceased lived in.

I don't know who was the murderer. And why? Why are people so cruel that they have to kill someone. People who are innocent are being killed.

TO BE CONTINUED