22

SINB'S POV~

I saw my father .  I didn't know how to react. By the way, jungkook was there as well.

Because I invited him. The memories of the past flashed in my mind .

I stood there rooted on the ground .

"Your father had came back home,"eomma stated. My hand started shaking.

Jungkook stood up as well. I just shouted. I didn't know what to do so I just shouted.

"You didn't tell me that he was going to be released!"I shouted.

"If he was going to be here, I wouldn't have gone to this sickening dinner." I crossed my arms. Jungkook grabbed my hand to calm me down but I removed it.

"Because I couldn't care less!" I shouted."You ruined my life because I was the daughter of a prisoner. I was bullied in school. People made fun of me! You all didn't tell me that he was released!" I shouted.

I clenched my teeth.  Suddenly, my mother did something that I couldn't forgive.

She slapped me. My cheek burned. I touched my cheek in my pain. "Eunbi!"chanwoo called me.

I didn't say anything. I scoffed. I ran to my room. I packed up my leftover clothes. Everything.  I dropped the picture of me and my mother. And didn't even look back.

" Eunbi ya." My father called me. "Let me go. If you really cared about me, you would let me go,"I said coldly. I heard my mother crying.

Jungkook went after me.  "Sinb wait," I stopped when he called me. He was the only one I could listen to.

We sat down at the entrance of my house. There was a bench. I cried on his shoulder and he stroked my hair. "I don't want to see them ever again,"I sobbed.

"It's okay," he repeated those words over and over again.

CHANWOO'S POV~

"If you really cared about me, you would  let me go,"eunbi's words were so cold. And I understood her.

"This is your fault. How can you freaking slap her! It wasn't her fault! If you didn't bring Appa here, she wouldn't have left. She was already angry at you for wanting things your way. You didn't even cared about our feelings. Our lives was ruined because of Appa, if I should even call him that,"I clenched my fists.

"Eomma. We've been through a lot because of him. Please understand that unnie has been through a lot. Appa just triggered her. How can you slap her?" yuna said.

"My graduation was ruined, just because of you both!" Yuna cried.

With that, we both left.

Not wanting to turn back.

SINB'S POV~

I went to a hotel instead of home. Because I was lazy to go back to my own house. Jungkook brought me there.

I sat down in the bed and started crying. My mother was so heartless. She didn't even ask. Didn't even made sure. Didn't even told us.