33

SINB'S POV~

Jungkook turned away before I could even react.

"I have to go after him." I said.

"Go." He says. I smiled warmly and ran off.  I felt my heart pound fast against my chest. Where could he be?

the moment I saw jungkook staring directly at the scene,With fiery eyes, he'll come straight to confront us. But he didn't.

He just......walked away.

And that action seemed to be.... an even scarier response. I sat down at one of the couch at the hotel lobby. I was about to dial jungkook's number when my eyes caught chaeyoung getting out of the resort's service van. She arrived.

Chaeyoung immediately spotted me as soon as the girl went inside the lobby. With a bright smile, chae went to me.

For a moment, I forgot about my thoughts about jungkook when my best friend  hugged me tight as though we haven't met each other for years. She failed to notice the uneasiness etched on my face.

"Oh my gosh. It's so beautiful here!"she squealed as she looked around.

"Yeah."I tried to mirror her smile but I couldn't.

"I'm sure I'm going to enjoy being here! Finally I can relax!" The girl giggled. I suddenly felt guilty. Can she really relax when Mark is here? But right now. She should check in into one of the rooms.

"Let's get you checked in,"I said. Once checked in and we got the room keycards , we went to the elevator. Chae pressed the up button. I looked at my phone again. Jungkook's phone number was on the screen.

Soon, chae ushered me inside and went up.  Chae went to her assigned room it was a suite. But it was not as big as me and jungkook's but big enough to accommodate one person.

"Where are you staying?"chaeyoung asked.

"With jungkook," I answered. "You're staying with him? Just the two of you? After what he did?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Not that I have a choice. Especially since Jungkook's mother is also here,"I explained. "Well anyway, I'll leave you here now. Get unpacking and stuff. I'll just see you for lunch. I'm kinda in the middle of something. Bye"

Before she could respond, I was already out of the door. As much as I wanted to go with chae downstairs for lunch, I had to go find jungkook.

"Ma'am eunbi!" My name was called by a familiar voice. I looked where the voice came from and gaped when I saw who it was.

"Ji eun?" She squealed when she heard me utter her name. She engulfed me in a hug. My eyes widened with the sudden action. But I chuckled and returned the hug.

"Ji eun! What are you doing?"my gaze shifted and my eyes sparkled when I saw Mrs lee walking towards us. Ji eun immediately pulled away.

"I missed you both."I pouted and hugged Mrs lee.

"I'm finding jungkook. Have you seen him?" I asked. They both shook their heads. "Did you fight again?"Ji eun asked.

"We had a misunderstanding. Well, rest well. I'm going to continue finding him," I hugged them both once again and rushed off.