"Yeah no, I get it." Arthit forces out a small laugh.

He gets it alright, he's not dumb. He finishes Engineering, a pi is something he can explain very well, Arthit even prides himself that he can recite the pi digits up to its 100th digit. Arthit knows how to appreciate smart jokes, he makes lame smart jokes too but not these obvious puns it's making his head, ache.

Arthit gives Chet an affiliative smile when the guy starts another funny story. Funny for him maybe but it's so lame.

Arthit's just thankful Chet is cute and he's smarter than average people, or else Arthit has already left him.

This is one of the many reasons why Arthit doesn't go on dates that much for the last 6 years, he gets too judgmental, he literally can't be with the same person for a few months, something in him forces him to look for a personality or a physical look that turns him off– Either the person's too lame, a bit out of touch with reality, haughty, rude or insensitive.

Everything is the same with people.

Except for Kongpob, of course.

So maybe Arthit's going to get old alone.

"So, how about you? What do you do?"

"I'm currently singing at a bar a friend owned. It's my day off today so," Arthit shrugs but maybe he should've gone to work instead.

"Your cousin told me you finished Engineering in college?"

"I did. I worked in the procurement department at Ocean Electric but something happened, I had to go here."

Chet nods and shows Arthit another meme that's not even funny, Arthit forces out another dry chuckle.

After some time, Chet has decided to invite Arthit back to his place. Arthit is more than willing to accept his invitation, of course. Finally, after that disaster of a date, Arthit deserves a hot makeout.

"I hope you had a great time with me."

Arthit is grateful for the cool breeze and the sound of the waves crashing to calm his nerves or else, he's already bitched at Chet.

But how can Arthit say to Chet it was the worst date he had without hurting his feelings? And with Arthit still scoring a hot make out?

"It was okay."

Chet smiles. Arthit smiles back.

As soon as they enter Chet's place, Arthit slams Chet on the closed door, and with his hands almost clawing the shorter guy's hips, Arthit pushes their bodies closer together and leans in to claim Chet's plump lips. Chet's lips are soft and taste sweet yet Arthit finds it lacking, he misses feeling the roughness on the corner of someone's lips. Someone, particularly, like his ex.

Arthit sighs mentally when guilt washes through him. Why would he feel like this? It's not like he's cheating on Kongpob, they aren't together but why would he think of Kongpob's disappointed face when he could have a passionate night with this cute guy in his arms? Chet, though he's a bit lame, is really cute and he knows what he's doing.

To distract himself, Arthit pulls Chet away from the door to snake his arms around the shorter's waist and roughly push their hardness together while their tongues are tangled in a hot mess.

Chet doesn't seem to mind his roughness though, rather, he seems to like it because he whines begging for more and wraps his hands around Arthit's neck. Arthit moans when Chet swipes his tongue against the former's lower lip with a smirk.

Arthit pulls away, panting and smiling wide. The image of his ex and guilt he's feeling for him all gone, replaced with lust, a thirst he sure is going to quench tonight. It's been a long time for him.