xv. Day 17

"Wait, wait... Don't... Stop."

Faye freezes from her spot for a second before quietly closing the door behind her, she squints her eyes and strains her ear for any possible lewd sound that will come next.

Because that sure sounds like Arthit's hushed voice coming from the kitchen and he's with someone. And if he's doing something... very adult, Faye would be out of here the moment she heard what can be considered as a very disturbing sound.

Faye didn't want to intrude nor interrupt him but the door is opened so she invited herself in, she didn't know Arthit's busy though and she kind of had something important to say to Arthit.

Faye need not guess when an amused voice who sounds like Kongpob follows, "Don't stop?"

Faye raises her eyebrow and stays at the apartment. That's odd and intriguing.

"I'm serious Kong! Stop!"

"You're the one who started it, you practically begged me to do it with you."

"I know and I'm regretting it."

"Why? We haven't even started yet. We used to do this."

"Well, you have a fiancée, you should be doing this with her."

"I won't tell her, of course, I won't," Kongpob chuckles. "Do you think I will?" Silence, then, "Come on, it's just us alone, please?"

"Okay, but please be careful. Extra careful. Slow down."

"I know, just stay put and let me do the job. Calm down."

Faye tilts her head. Does that sound like they're having sex or her filthy brain is producing a filthy image of those exes humping like bunnies at Arthit's own kitchen?

Faye takes an unsure step, maybe she's just assuming things, right after Kongpob has told her he'd go back to his fiancée once all of this is done, she doesn't think cheating on her would be the best way.

She's already in the middle of the living room but she stops again when she hears Arthit squealing. "Oh! That shit hurts! I told you to be fucking slow," Arthit takes a painful breath with gritted teeth. "So painful."

"I'm sorry, I was excited. This is the first time we've done this after a long time."

"Still... That really hurts!"

"Here I'll-"

"Don't move until I told you to, please."

"Should we continue?"

"Wait..."

Faye clears her throat. "Is anyone of you naked? If yes, just moan."

Not a second later, both Arthit and Kongpob, clothed, come out from the kitchen.

Faye smiles at them, "What are you two doing?"

"I asked Kong to wax my legs but I shouldn't have." Arthit glares at Kongpob and looks down at his reddening legs, a bit shaved off but it looked awkward and painful.

"Sorry P', I already told you I couldn't do it anymore but you forced me."

"I shouldn't have. This is so painful."

Faye couldn't agree more. "Right. I thought you're doing something the society would frown upon."

"What?"

"Nothing but good thing you two are here. Come here, stop whatever you two are doing." Faye pulls the two on the couch, she briefly smiles at them– They really look good together– The first time Faye heard their story from Irish, she felt sympathy but when she saw them together, she wanted to do something but she couldn't, not when Irish was so adamant to do the 'right' thing... But she did talk to Kongpob already.