Chapter Fifty One: Survive

Valerie

Valerie..

Her eyes were wide open, yet all she saw was a white light. She was breathing and yet, she felt dead inside. She could move her limps and yet, she felt numb. She was alive, but in someway, she was dead.

Her mother's voice filled her ears as she drifted through space. The cold feel of the pressure in space hitting her in every direction. Even though she only saw a white light, a figure had came into view. Valerie's eyes widened as she saw her mother came into view, but she looked different. She wasn't wearing her Jedi robes like she did when she died, but she wore a turquoise dress, it was a little low cut, with puffy sleeves that were tightened at the wrist with arm plates and a royal blue belt and her lightsaber hanging from it.

"Mom?" Valerie was about to choke out as her mother smiled at her. Valerie, you have impressed me once again.

"But I failed, Mom. I failed. I let that bounty hunter suck me into space. I let myself be vulnerable. And now, I'm dead."

Heh, whoever said you were dead? Her mother said as Valerie looked away. "Shouldn't I be dead?"

No. Your powers are what keeps you alive. The power of a Pink Jedi is to resurrect themselves after death. Her mother said as Valerie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Then how are you dead and not alive?"

I was killed by a Sith. That's really the end for you. Her mother said while Valerie sighed. "I wish you were here, Mom. I could really use some guidance."

I wish the same, too, Valerie. But unfortunately, I'm not. But, you have Anakin Skywalker, you have Obi-Wan Kenobi, you have Ahsoka Tano, and you have that handsome clone, Rex. Valerie laughed softly before she smiled at her mother. "I do."

They are your guidance, Valerie. They have your back and what happened today, you had their back. Now, it's time that you get back on the field. Her mother said before she saw her mother place a hand on her forehead. Valerie closed her eyes, feeling her body warm up and feeling the oxygen return to her lungs.

"Master..?" Ahsoka called as Anakin looked to her and excused himself from Rex. "What's wrong, Ahsoka?"

"I..I felt something. Something very strong and something familiar." Ahsoka said while looking down at her hands. "What did you feel?"

"I'm not sure if it's possible, but I think Valerie is...alive." Ahsoka said while looking up at her Master. "Ahsoka..are you certain that you felt her..?"

"Yes! I'm sure."

"Sir, you might want to come look at this." Anakin heard as he looked to see one of the troopers climb down from the cockpit. "Is it enemy reinforcements?"

"No, sir. But I think you want to see this for yourself." The pilot said as Anakin nodded and he climbed up into the cockpit along with the pilot. Not even a minute after Anakin went up there, he called for both Ahsoka and Rex to come up to the cockpit as well.