Chapter Thirty Two: Priority

"Master!" Ahsoka called as we met up with Master Skywalker and his squad in the middle

"Master!" Ahsoka called as we met up with Master Skywalker and his squad in the middle. "We need to find Senator Amidala and get the bombs disarmed." Master Skywalker said as I looked down the halls.

"Okay, if I remember correctly, that hallway leads to a ship. No doubt Vindi will try to escape with it. Rex, send some men down the hallway so they can block Vindi if he tries to escape this way." I said as Rex nodded.

"You three head that way." Rex ordered as three of the clone troopers went down the right hallway before Master Skywalker also sent three of his troopers down there as well. "Alright, we're going to go find the Senator. I know the way, follow me." I said as we all ran down the left hallway towards the main room.

"Nuvo Vindi!" I called as Master Skywalker, Ahsoka, myself, and our squad entered the room. Vindi held up a device, which began to shock Padmé and Jar Jar.

"Padmé! Jar Jar!" I called but the droids pointed their blasters at me before I could get to them

"Padmé! Jar Jar!" I called but the droids pointed their blasters at me before I could get to them. "Ah, yes! Ze young Jezi returnz to zave her friendz!"

"Let them go, Vindi. You don't want me to ask twice." I quickly threatened while unveiling my lightsaber. "Wait, Valerie..we can't attack him." Master Skywalker whispered as I looked back at him.

"What? What are you-?"

"Think about Padmé and Jar Jar. Think about the bombs." Master Skywalker said as I looked back at Vindi before I nodded. "Everyone, stand down."

"Ma'am?" One of the clone troopers asked as I looked back at the others. "I said stand down! We're not going to endanger the Senator or the Representative's life."

I retracted my lightsaber before I tossed it to the ground, Master Skywalker, Ahsoka, and the troopers following after them.

"A vize decizion, young Jezi."

"Cut the crap, Vindi. We did what you want, now let them go." Master Skywalker said as he approached my side. "I will let zem go if..you can catzh me."

Vindi manually shut the shock bars on before fleeing the room, the troopers immediately grabbing their weapons and firing as he did. "Master Skywalker, you get Vindi, we'll get the Senator!"