☁️For old time's sake☁️

It could've been better but oh well.
That's what Harry and Louis look like now btw^ same goes for the last chapter.
Only one more chapter after this until this story is over... it will be up soon!

🌺SMUTTY CHAPTER!!🌺

''Please take care of her. Send me a picture every day and update me as much as you can?'' Harry begged Jay as he cuddled Emily close to his chest.

Jay laughed and nodded her head. ''I will, Harry. She's safe with me, you know that.''

Harry nodded and placed a few kisses on Emily's head. ''I love you, Em. Be good for granny Jay, okay? We'll be back before you know it.''

Emily squealed loudly, stretching out her arms at Louis when the man yelled her name. Louis took his daughter from Harry's grip and held her tightly as he too kissed her head. ''Bye, Emmy! I love you, ducky!''

Emily gurgled happily and pressed her hands against her father's cheeks.

Harry took a step closer to Jay and coughed. ''Also, if she says fuck. Please don't give her a lot of attention, we're trying to teach her not to say it. Also, it's Louis' fault.''

''Didn't expect anything else.'' Jay laughed and hugged Harry before taking Emily from Louis' hands. She bounced the girl in her arms, kissing Louis' cheek. ''Now, you two have fun on your honeymoon. Be careful and I love you.''

''Love you too, mum!'' Louis chirped, opening the passenger door for Harry.

Harry frowned at Jay and Emily, running back to kiss Emily one more time before he hopped into the car.

Louis waved at his mother and daughter before getting in the car as well. They waved at Jay until she was out of sight, making Harry sigh heavily.

''She's going to be alright, love. You know that, right?'' Louis said, squeezing Harry's knee reassuringly.

''I know. I also know that this will be good for us. It's good to be away from her for a few days. I get quite clingy.''

Louis hummed. ''Yeah, besides, we could use a little time to ourselves.'' He wiggled his eyebrows making Harry laugh.

''Oh, you don't even know what I planned out, Tomlinson.''

Louis smirked and sped up a little. ''Greece, here we come.''

****

''Can you believe this, Harry!'' Louis yelled as soon as he stepped into their penthouse. ''Jesus, all these insane idiots! Can't believe I had to take the fucking stairs because they're too lazy to fix the bloody lift.''

''Oh, Louis... I've got something for you!'' Harry chirped from their bedroom, voice seductive and a little whiny.

Louis' eyes widened and he dropped the grocery bags he was holding, eyes moving up the stairs to their bedroom door. He smirked and licked his lips before he started making his way towards Harry.

Before he opened the door, he took a deep breath. This seemed to be a good idea, because the air was knocked out of his lungs as soon as he saw Harry sitting on the bed in nothing but black and gold panties and a black see-through dress.

''Jesus, baby.'' Louis rasped out.

Sure, Harry had said that he had 'fun' things planned for them but after they had Emily he didn't expect the boy to dress up for him ever again.