☁️isn't she lovely☁️

That's what Emily's nursery looks like

That's what Emily's nursery looks like.^^^
Also, if anyone has a request for daddies Larry then send them in, pls.

Harry may have killed me with snl and Louis may have killed me with his latest outfit, so I'm probably to dead to update again this week.

(I'm just kidding)

Enjoy!
Xx

Harry and Louis walked out of the hospital about a week later.

Louis was carrying the maxi cosi since Harry wasn't allowed to carry heavy things due to the c-section from a week ago.

James opened the car door for Harry and Louis, cooing when he saw Emily gently sleeping in the maxi cosi.

Harry smiled when he saw the fond look on James' face. Their daughter was a pretty baby, big blue eyes, little bit of hair on her hair and just-

Everything about her was just so perfect to Harry.

"Lou, be careful!" Harry whined when Louis placed the maxi cosi on the backseat and bumped it against one of the other chairs.

Louis chuckled softly. "Sweetheart, I am careful. Now remember that doctor Blanchard said that if she starts crying or screaming during the ride, it is completely normal, okay. She's just unfamiliar to this situation."

Harry nodded and bit his bottom lip, watching Louis secure the seat until he was sure that their baby couldn't fly out if they made a sudden stop.

After that, Louis stepped aside to help Harry into the backseat as well. Harry thanked Louis with a sweet kiss on his cheek before he sat down next to Emily.

Once Harry was seated, Louis sat down on the other side. He looked at Emily and stroked her cheek. "Hi, baby girl."

Harry looked at the two, heart swelling in his chest.

Louis pulled Emily's fluffy jumper a little tighter around her small body to make sure that she wouldn't get cold before he looked up at Harry.

He opened his hand at the base of the maxi cosi, Harry taking it soon after. Louis squeezed it softly when the car started moving.