☁️dinner☁️

Dedicated to veoolee because you said that it's the same dat as your birthday! Happy late birthday, love! I hope you had a good one!

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

COMING SOON

"You've got all the money in the world, Haz

"You've got all the money in the world, Haz.  I mean, you're filthy rich."

"Yes, I've got all the money in the world, Lou. But you have family, friends and an amazing personality. You are truly rich."

or in which Louis gives Harry his extra seat on a plane and finds out that Harry isn't as snobby as most rich people are and Harry finds out that Louis is not as rude as the bourgeois he knows.

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Hope you enjoy this, my angels!
Xx

Date: July 7th (6-7 weeks)

Harry and his mum had been doing well lately.

In fact, Anne decided to move back to England so that she could see Harry more often. Robin is English as well, so he didn't mind and Gemma was already studying here.

Not to mention that Harry finally understood how his mother must've felt when she was pregnant with him. Her boyfriend left her and Harry was scared that Louis would do the same.

He also didn't want to tell anyone before he told Louis so... he was alone in this, just like his mum was.

Harry sighed and spun around, staring at his slight tummy through the mirror. It was growing, yes. Barely, but there was a small bump.

He rubbed it and pouted. He knew that he would have to buy special clothes soon enough. He couldn't hide this from Louis for a very long time.

Louis wanted to have sex with him last night and Harry downright rejected him with a snarl and an angry look on his face.

Louis apologised if he seemed pushy, which he truly wasn't, and cuddled Harry to sleep. Harry knew he hurt Louis by snapping, but he just freaked.

That's why the boy knew he had to tell Louis soon. Not right now because it was July 17th. His mother was coming over for dinner.

Harry pulled his shirt over his head before he made his way downstairs.

Louis was outside, helping the servants set the table. Harry smiled fondly and leaned against the doorframe, watching Louis as he laughed with his staff.