☁️F...☁️

It's been aaaaaages since I last updated love's lullaby. I hope to write the next chapter sooner. In fact, I think there are only 3 or 4 chapters left... Time for another ddlb book, am I right. I miss writing little Harry. :(
Enjoy!

xx

''Darling? Have you seen my boots anywhere?'' Harry yelled, tucking his hair out of his face.

''What?'' Louis yelled from the living room, voice a little muffled.

Harry huffed. ''Did you see my boots anywhere? I can't find them!''

Louis walked into the hallway, Emily on his hips and a spoon in his mouth. ''Haven't seen them.''

Harry shook his head and walked towards Louis, taking the spoon out of the elder's face. ''The baby food is for Emily. Not for you.''

''But she won't eat it! I'm not gonna put it in the fridge and safe it for later!'' Louis whined, looking at Emily, who was already frowning at him. ''Oi, we made a deal, Emmy. Daddy would eat what you wouldn't. Don't look at me like that.''

Harry chuckled, lifting a coat from the floor to reveal his Chelsea boots. ''We need someone to clean this place. Where are your maids anyway?''

''I gave them a few days off.''

''Because?'' Harry asked, placing a hand on his hip after he slipped into his boots.

''Because they asked me to and I was in a good mood.'' Louis said, still looking at Emily as he crossed his eyes. The small girl squealed loudly, making both Louis and Harry wince.

''Are their own eardrums not developed fully or summat? Mine nearly explode when she makes that sound.'' Louis chuckled, kissing Emily's forehead.

Harry shook his head, walking up to Louis when he heard a honk outside. ''That must be my mum. You have fun with Emily, okay?''

''We will. Won't we, little ducky.'' Louis asked before he kissed Harry sweetly. ''Have fun with you mum.''

''Thank you, Lou. Bye Em!'' Harry walked out of the house towards his mother's car. He hopped in, frowning when Gemma was there too.

''You can't seriously go shopping for your wedding and not invite me. I refuse.'' She said when Harry gave her a confused look.

Harry shrugged, kissing his mother's cheek. ''Fair enough.''

''Isn't it odd to think that you'll be married in 2 months, Haz? Goodness, I'm so excited. I mean, it'll be such a huge wedding with so many expensive things.'' Gemma sighed dreamily.

Harry chuckled. ''It won't be, actually. Lou and I decided to keep it small and simple.''

''Are you kidding me? You get the chance to use another man's money and you don't do it. What a waste.'' Gemma whined, crossing her arms over her chest.

Anne laughed and stroked Harry's knee. ''Are you curious for the designs?''

The boy hummed and looked out of the window. ''A little bit. I've seen a few of their ideas and I loved them. I adore their style so I'm almost positive that they will make it look good.''

''What was their name again?''

''Harris Reed. Sarah told me about them a few weeks ago. We'll meet up today to see the design they made. I told Harris about my preferences last months and they made a few quick sketches to show me what they had in mind. I liked it a lot.'' Harry explained to his older sister, picking at his nails.

Gemma hummed. ''What were your preferences? Will you wear white?''

''Uhm... Somewhat? I mean, I told them I really wanted a veil. I also like it to be a bit feminine and delicate. Apparently, they talked to Louis as well to make sure our outfits would go well together.''