☁️together forever☁️

This is not the longest and most eventful chapter ever but I hope that you like it anyway...
And there'll be no pic for this chapter.

xx

Date: august 15th and 16th (12.5 weeks)

Harry was at Louis' side when the man woke up a few hours later.

Harry had stopped crying by then and allowed Charlie back into the room. The two boys were patiently waiting until Louis would wake up and now he finally had.

Louis groaned softly and his eyes slowly fluttered open. Harry immediately shot forward and took his boyfriend's hand into his own. Louis looked at him warily, blinking a few times before raising an eyebrow.

Harry whimpered desperately. He heard the doctors murmur about possible amnesia and he was absolutely terrified that Louis would not remember him.

However, luck was on his side once when Louis smiled at him before speaking. ''Hi, baby boy.''

Then Louis saw Charlie behind Harry, he furrowed his eyebrows. ''Uhm... Haz, what is he doing here? No, wait... What... What am I doing here?''

Harry sniffled and rubbed Louis' hand. ''Y-you were in an accident. Don't... Don't you remember?''

''I remember being scared because a car was driving straight at me but I... I figured that was a dream. What-'' Louis winced when he tried to sit up a little, nearly crying out in pain.

Charlie jumped up and smiled at the two boys. ''I'll try to find the doctor, okay?''

Harry nodded before he turned towards Louis. Louis smiled at him gently, reaching out to touch Harry's face but the younger lad stopped him when he winced once more.

''I want to know what happened and what's wrong with me,'' Louis stated softly. ''But first, I need to know... Why is Charlie here and why aren't you trying to strangle him?''

Harry bit his lip. ''When the police called me... Nearly everyone we knew was busy, Lou. I don't know why but he was the first person who popped up in my head whilst scrolling through my contacts.''

Louis nodded and closed his eyes. Just then, footsteps could be heard from outside. Harry quickly, and gently, shook Louis' arm and gave him a serious look. ''If the doctor asks, Charlie you and I are in a relationship.''

Louis' eyes shot open and his jaw dropped. ''The-The three of us?''

''He wasn't allowed to come in otherwise, just- Just play along, yeah? We've been together for a long time and Charlie has only been with us for a few weeks.''

Louis nodded slowly, smiling fakely when the doctor walked into the room.

''Ah, Mister Tomlinson. You're awake!'' He chirped and gave Louis a quick grin. ''How are you feeling, sir?''

''Uhm... sore, I guess? And my head in pounding!'' Louis groaned and leaned his head against the pillow behind him.

''I suppose so, yes. You had quite the accident, young man. You have a broken ankle and collarbone, a slight concussion and as you may have noticed, some cuts and bruises.'' The doctor explained.

Louis nodded and licked over his cut lip, squeezing Harry's hand when he heard the boy breathe out shakily.

''Is it alright if I ask you a few questions, mister Tomlinson?'' The doctor asked.

''Yes, sure. Go ahead.''

''Let's start with your full name, birth date and the place you grew up.'' Doctor Hayes said, looking at the tablet in his hands to make sure that everything Louis said was correct.