🌸home🌸

I saw some comments on the last chapter and people asked me to do a face reveal. Is this really something y'all want? Why? Haha I feel awkward posting a picture of myself here.😅 but I would if you really want me to.
Xx

''The couch?''

''Jup.''

''Kitchen?''

''Yeah...'' Harry sighed.

''The floor?''

''Oh God, yes.'' Louis groaned and pressed his nose against Harry's cheek.

Niall shivered and looked at the two boys sitting on his couch under a thin blanket.

''My bed?'' Niall asked, voice trembling and eyes begging.

Harry shook his head. ''No, we thought that would be a bit inappropriate...''

''That-That's what you thought was inappropriate? You fucked everywhere in my flat but you think it's unsuitable to fuck on my bed?''

Louis shrugged and pulled Harry closer, kissing the back of his neck sweetly as Harry giggled and looked at Niall with innocent eyes.

Niall huffed. ''Well now that you two made up and left your semen all over my place, you can go back to your old home.''

Louis groaned and pushed Harry away from him a little, pulling the blanket with him to reveal Harry's naked form.

Harry squealed as Niall slapped his hand over his eyes before he could see anything.

Louis chuckled and quickly pulled Harry up and against his body, covering the boy with the blanket and placing a peck on his pouty lips.

''Please leave? This is exactly why I left your place in the first place.''

''Speaking of that, I will just pretend that you still live in the mansion I gave you.''

Niall blushed and nodded, looking away in shame.

Louis pulled Harry to his bedroom to pack his clothes and to get dressed again and this time Louis actually helped his boyfriend pack.

twenty minutes later, Niall and Harry were hugging in front of the younger boy's car, both a little teary-eyed because they've been living together for three weeks.

''Thank you, Ni.'' Harry whispered so that Louis wouldn't hear.

''Always there for you, H.''

Louis hugged Niall after that. ''Thank you for taking care of my boy, Niall.''

Niall smiled and rubbed Louis' back. ''No problem, Lou. 'M sorry for calling you a prick before.''

Louis laughed and shook his head as he opened the car door for Harry.

Harry hopped in and buckled up whilst Louis walked around the car to step into the driver's side. They waved at Niall as they drove out of his street, Harry sighing.

The two drove in a comfortable silence until they were outside the city.

Harry looked at Louis and looked away when Louis looked back at him. Louis smiled and looked at the road in front of them, Harry taking another glance at the elder's face.

The dom took a deep breath and faced Harry again. ''I think it's best if I will be the one to tell you this, but... The evening you left, I invited Charlie over.''

The colour drained from Harry's face. He knew he couldn't judge Louis. Especially not since he kissed another man. Though it still hurt.

''What did you do?''