🌸new contract🌸

So, I had this adorable picture and I loved it. It was basically just two boys playing a videogame and it was kinda my inspiration for this chapter. But then my stupid ass lost it and now I'm pissed, so there's no picture for this chapter until I find it.

UPDATE! I FOUND IT^^^

Thanks for listening to my rant,
I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Xx

''No, honestly mum. I don't think it's a good idea right now?'' Harry mumbled into his phone, checking the door to see if Louis was coming.

''Harry! It'll be lovely. Gemma really wants to meet you. You and Louis can come to my place and we'll have dinner together.''

Harry sighed. He was on the phone with his mum and she asked him if he wanted to meet his older half-sister Gemma.

When Harry first heard he had a sister he wanted nothing more than to meet her but now he wasn't so sure about it anymore.

''Mum, Lou is really busy with work right now. I don't think he'll agree with it.'' Harry said, quickly making up a fake excuse.

''Oh, sweetheart. If you don't wanna ask him, I will ask him. He won't be able to say no to me.'' Anne said.

''Mum, please. There's no need to bother Louis with this, he's busy enough!'' Harry said, losing his temper a little. If she would ask Louis, the older man would obviously tell Harry to do it and Harry really didn't want to.

''Bother me with what?'' Louis said and walked into the living room, startling Harry since the boy hadn't been watching the door.

''W-with noth-ing.'' Harry stammered, face turning red in embarrassment.

''Is that Louis? I can ask him now, sweetie?'' Anne's voice rang from the other end of the line. Louis heard her because she was talking rather loud from all the excitement.

The dom simply held out his hand for Harry to place the phone in.

Harry clutched the thing in his hand and pouted. Louis simply gave him a stern look in return and beckoned Harry once again.

The sub gave in and gently placed the phone in Louis' hand.

Louis placed it against his ear and greeted Anne with a smile, walking towards the window as they started talking.

Harry slouched on the couch and placed his head in his hands, feeling close to tears because he really really didn't want to meet Gemma or his soon to be stepdad.

''Have dinner with you? That sounds lovely Anne!'' Louis chirped.

Harry whimpered quietly, but it immediately caught Louis' attention. The man frowned at Harry's sad state and coughed.

He sighed and listened to how Anne rambled about their plans.

Louis took a deep breath. ''Anne, I must say... Harry is right. I'm rather busy at the moment.''

''With work?'' Anne asked.

''Yeah,'' Louis nodded, smiling at Harry when the boy looked at him with hopeful eyes. ''There are some deals I need to make and like... loads of impatient people. I barely see Harry because of it and I'd like to use that little time I have with him by spending it with just the two of us.'' He said, a hint of truth in his lie.

''Oh...'' Anne murmured.

''When I have time I'll call you. I promise. I'd really like it to meet Gemma and Robin. I hope you understand?''