🌸Jade🌸

This chapter is really short, I am well aware. But I am sick and I really wanted to update so please just bear with me?

Enjoy
xx

Harry looked into the mirror and fixed his shirt, checking his hair one last time before sighing.

Louis walked up behind him, making eye contact with Harry through the mirror. ''Hi, baby. How are you feeling?''

Harry pursed his lips. ''I don't know to be really honest...''

Today was the day of George's funeral. Harry couldn't say that he was sad or something but he was still upset. He had lived with May and George for more than 15 years.

''Are you sure you want to go? I mean... They were shit and honestly don't deserve your sympathy.''

Harry nodded and turned around to face Louis. ''I know. But Jade deserves it. She has always been sweet and she would protect me when she could. I haven't seen her in ages. I owe her.''

''I don't think you owe her. But she would appreciate it. You sure you want me to come?'' Louis asked, placing his hands on the boy's shoulder.

''I'm not going without you.'' Harry stated with a small frown on his face.

Louis wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and pulled him into his chest. ''Í'll come with you, sweetheart.''

Louis took Harry's hand and led them to the car. They hopped in and drove away.

George had died a week prior due to a car accident. He was killed at the impact.

Louis kept his hand on Harry's thigh during the drive. The radio was turned off for both Louis and Harry felt a little gloomy. After all, funerals ain't that much fun.

Harry breathed out shakily and threw his head back against the headrest. He was nervous about seeing May again. It's not like she would miraculously like him just because George had died.

The car stopped in front of a crematorium. May and George weren't religious and they both didn't like the thought of being buried.

They stepped out of the car, joining a group of other people as they walked into the building. Louis noticed how Harry looked down at the ground the entire time.

It wasn't that weird, though. Harry knew a lot of people here. It was quite logical that Harry felt uncomfortable.

Once they were inside they took a seat in the room and waited until the service would start. Harry's leg bounced up and down quickly and he was biting his lip, frantically looking around him.

The funeral started. There were pictures showing pf George showing on s big screen and people talked about how nice George was.

It really took every fibre inside of Louis' body not to jump up and yell how much bullshit everyone was talking.

So he held Harry's hand during the funeral as Harry flinched at the old pictures. There was a picture of the family and he inhaled sharply.

''I don't even know why I bothered to come here.'' Harry muttered under his breath, squeezing Louis' hand.

''What's wrong, baby?'' Louis whispered.

Harry nodded towards the picture. ''I'm in that picture. They cut me off.''

Louis grimaced and looked at the picture and then at Harry. He knew it was a bad idea to take Harry here. The only thing that would happen was Harry getting hurt.