☁️You're glowing☁️

Smutty!!

This is a filler chapter so don't expect anything special or extensive. However do expect shit to go down and drama to happen after this chapter. :D
Have a good day!

Date: August 1st (10 weeks)

"Stop pulling and tugging on your shirt, Harry. It's not noticeable that you're pregnant." Louis said and placed a hand on Harry's thigh.

Harry sighed and leaned his head against the car window. "I just don't want them to find out themselves."

"They won't! Your bump is not big enough to be seen through your blouse. Sure, if it was a tight one it would have but it's not." Louis assured him, switching gears.

''Are you absolutely sure?'' Harry said, pouting a little.

''Baby?'' Louis said and turned to face Harry. ''You look fantastic. You're glowing, hot and insanely pretty. Now stop worrying and please enjoy today.''

Harry nodded reluctantly. ''I wonder what my mum looks like. I love watching say yes to the dress. Wedding dresses are so pretty...''

Louis laughed softly and hummed in agreement. He loved the white dresses, sure, but he would never get used to how good Harry looked in a suit.

Louis himself wore them to work almost every day so it wasn't anything new for him but Harry rarely wore a suit.

''I think she'd look great. You know, with her dark hair and all.'' Louis said softly, not really knowing what else to say.

When Louis parked the car on an empty spot in a field. He hopped out, watching Harry fondly when the boy leaned over the driver's seat to fix his hair in the rear-view mirror.

The dominant opened the door for his boyfriend, taking his hand to help him out. Harry smiled sweetly, biting his lips when he wrapped his arm around his older boyfriend's waist.

Louis placed an arm over Harry's shoulders, pulling him closer.
They walked towards the small chapel. There weren't a lot of guests yet but that was good because now Harry got to see his mum before the wedding started.

As soon as they stepped inside, Gemma ran towards them. She was beaming and looked amazing in her long black dress.

''Hi, Gem!'' Harry chirped, hugging his sister tightly.

She hummed and kissed his cheek when she pulled back, fixing her younger brother's tie. ''How are you, love? You look very good.''

''Thanks, Gemma! So do you, you look stunning.'' Harry complimented, smiling when he saw Gemma smile brightly and blush a little.

''Mum is waiting for you, you know. She really wants you to approve her dress.''

''Isn't it a bit too late for that?'' Louis asked, kissing Gemma's cheeks.

Gemma raised her hands in the air. ''Tell me about it. Harry, you better like it because I know my mother and she will blow off the whole wedding if you don't like her dress.''

''Don't worry, I will lie if I have to.'' Harry giggled.

''Lie about what?'' Anne's voice called from behind them, making the three jump in surprise.

''About them not having sex before they arrived here.''

''Gemma!'' Harry squeaked in surprise, bright blush coating his cheeks.

Gemma huffed an looked at him. ''Oh, please! You're glowing and he has that stupid cocky smirk on his face. I know what you two did.''

Louis scratched his chin and smiled at Anne uncomfortably.