Chapter 11

Four months has past since Sweden told what happend that day. Matthew has been in his coma for two weeks and 4 months. When Ivan heard who the person was, who gave Sweden the bullets, he was shocked.

Ivan was filled witgh rage. Next time when he'll see General Winter... He'll give him a peace of his mind. Matthew wasn't doing better. Every day Winter would come to his mind and tell how he is to blame.

But today.. When he came to bully Matthew again... Something happend... Or should I say someone showed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Canada's pov)

Looking around, I found some text on the hallow walls of the dark cage that I was held in. Trapped in my own mind. I trace my finger along the text and it starts to glow purple. I can read what it says.

I trace my finger along the text untill it is all showing "Don't be scared. It will only fed the monster that you are trying to escape. Once you have stopped fearing them you have won.. What does that mean?" I say under my breath.

The air starts to get colder and the purple glow disappears. I turn around and then see Winter there. "How has the time been here? All alone no one to save you from self-hate or me?" He chuckled.

He walks little bit towards me "why are you even trying enymore? No one would care if you would be gone" He says with a smirk on. I back up little bit "Or should I make you give up myself? It is easy to take over a weak body with life long scars" he says chuckling.

There is a warm wind and I look around where it would be coming from "Leave my son alone, Winter!" I hear a woman yell. My eyes widen.. That is my moms voise, Native America. She took care of me untill Francis found me with kuma

I could see the anger in Winters eyes. The room I was held in changed to a one that was once my home when I was yonger. I look around, trying to find my mom.

I then see her there. Long brownish black hair and a beautiful big white daisy on her hair. I smile at her. I was about to run at her but right then a hand grabbed my hands and pulled me back and a knife was placed on my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(America's pov)

I woke up to the heart monitor speeding up. Deadly fast even. I ran out of the room and by now everyone was awake because of all the sound I was making.

I ran and saw few doctors there "Help! My brothers heart beat is going deadly fast!" I yell with worry writen all over my face.

All of them started to follow me. When we get to the room it is going so fast there is so many lines going up and down only.

The doctors push us out and start working on my brother. "What is going on!?" Ivan asks. "I wish that I knew..." I answer with tears coming out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Matthew's pov)

I struggle, trying to get out of Winter's arms. He presses the knife on my neck and it starts to bleed. "What is the mater, Matthew? Not feeling strong eny more?" I could hear him chuckle and I start to feel weaker.

I look at my mother and right then she uses her magic at Winter and he flew across the 'room'. The knife give me a little cut on my neck. The next thing I feel is that my mother is hugging me. I start hugging her as well.

I look at her and she looks at me. She smiles and used her magic to fix my neck "There now. It is fixed" she says and smiles. He looks at me for a second. I look over her shoulders and see winter there ready to shoot magic at her.

The spell flew towards us and I pushed her out of the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Åland's pov)

I walk to the hospital to see that everyone has a worried faces. I look around "What is going on?" I ask. Arthur sighs "Matthew's hear bet is deadly fast" He answers.

My eyes winden and I start walk in a circles trying to calm myself but it isn't working. I feel hands stop me. I look who the hands owner is and I see Ivan there.

I turn and look up at him "Is Matthew going to be okay?" I ask with tears starting to fall. He looks at me and brushes my hair with his hand "He'll be fine, I promise" He says with a warm smile.

I was about to nod untill a doctor ran right by me to Matthew's room. I looked up to Ivan confused. He looked confused too. We looked at the others.

They all hand more worried looks than before. Ivan ran to them and he started asking what is wrong what was wrong. He couldn't get a clear answer.

I ran there as well. "mamma? what's wrong?" I ask. He dosen't answer just keeps hugging pappa.

I ran to others trying to ask what is wrong but then I hear the noise what everyone knows. I frose to my spot. Ivan walks to me "What's wrong Katriina?" He asks

I don't say enything and my eyes star to tear up. I look at him then point at the glass that shows what is in Matthew's room. He looks up and that's when he hears the noise. His eyes widen in horror when he looks at where the noise is coming from 

He puts his hand in a fist "Damn it Winter!" He says under his breath. I look at him, thinking who is Winter? And what does he have to do enything with this.

He starts running somewhere, I don't where. I turn my eyes to the doctors that are trying to save Matthew. His in a cardiac arrest and they are trying to save him.

More doctors ran in to room and they close the curtains and we can't see what it is going in there enymore. Tears start to fall more from my eyes as I held my breath, praying that he'll be okay.