Chapter 2

(Arthur's pov)

I woke up in a bed. I rub my head then when I look around I see that I am in a cell. I jump up, then I realysed that I have metal gloves on that make it so I can't do eny kind of magic. I get close to the sell door. I look around and see that everyone is in one of the cells.. Exept Russia. "Hello? Germany?" I hear Italy wisper. He is next to me "Italy?" I say. "England? Why are we here? Who putted that gass in the wents?!" I Italy said paniced. "I don't know.." I answer. I walk back to my bed and start look around if I could find something, ENYTHING. I tryed to use my magic but it dosen't work. I slam my fist on the bed. "Who did this to us?... What do they want?" I think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Russia's pov)

I woke up in a room. I know that this room Isn't mine! "Where am I? If that american is behind this the--" My thoughts were cut off when I heard the door open. I close my eyes. "Looks like you are awake" I hear someone say. Then I hear foot steps. I open my eyes little bit to look who is there. I see person who looks like America but he dosen't sound like him. "Who are you!" I yell at him "The name is Matthew williams, Ivan." He says. I see that he has a hockey stick and a little polar bear cub sitting next to him. I am little sceard.. How dose he know my human name? "Kuma, can you watch Russia little bit. I need to go check others" The bear nods and hops in the bed, next to me. I see that Matthew walks out of the door. "What dose he want from me?" I think. That bear is looking at me wierdly "Hi!" The bear says. HOLY MOLY IT CAN TALK! "Um, hi" I say. The cub moves so he is eye to eye with me. He sits down "Welp, who are you?" The cub asks. I see Toris peeking from the door. He sees us and closes the door. I can hear his giggles from behind the door! "STOP LAUGHING TORIS!" I yell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Germany's pov)

I hear others talking on who is behind this all. Italy has been silent for a long time and it is worring me. "Italy? Are you okay?" I ask him "Yeah.. Just little sceard.. What if this is a lab and we are going to be tested..." He says "I promise that they won't get to you!" I say with worry in my voise. "You are in another cell... You couldn't do nothing" He says. He is right, I couldn't... That's when I hear the door open. All of us look to the door and see someone who looks like America but he isn't and he has a hockey sitck. I look around to see if someone knows him. "M-Matthew?!/Bro?!..." I hear France, England and America yell. "Hello to you too!" He says with a smirk. "Hey dude, could you get us out?" America says with hope. Matthew shakes his head and walks closer to us "Sorry, but no I wouldn't" He says with a smile "Why not!?" England yells. "I was the one who put you in there" He says with a smirk. "Ma chère why?" France asks. "Simple, I wanted to take over the world and I can't have you in the way" He says "Also I came here to get someone". I am worried, who did he came here to get. "Bro, we can talk this out. Okay? No need to take over the world" America says with a worried look. "I didn't come this far to just give up" Matthew says.

He walks closer to Italy's cell. My eyes open up in a worry when he starts to open the door. I see that he has a syringe "NO! Don't take him! Don't harm him!" I yell and try to open the door. I see that everyone else Is sceard or horrofied and trying to open their doors as well. He opens the door and gets in "No, no no, no, no!" I think.. I see France in tears. He could never think his son would do this. "Doitsu!!" I hear Italy yell. I start to bang the door in hopes to get out and save him. I see Matthew walk out of the sell, with Italy ower his right shoulder. I see that Italy is unconscious "Don't worry Germany, I wouldn't dare to hurt him" Matthew says and exited the room. "That isn't my cher..." France said. I walk back to my bed, sit down and put my head in my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Canada's pov)

I felt bad for doing that to Italy and Germany. But this is part of the plan because I know that they like eachother. I put Italy on a bed and that is when he wakes up. I see the sceard look on his face "C-Canada.. I mean M-Matthew!.. We can talk this out... Right?" He says with shakey voise. "You don't have to worry Italy. I couldn't make myself hurt a hair on you" I say with a smile. "Then why do you want to take over the world" He asks. I look at him "I would be only doing that for a year or four then I would give it back to you guys" I answer with a smile and sit down next to him. He looks at me confused "Why did you do this in the first place?" Italy asks "I was lonely, always forgotten, always ignored. I want that to change!" I say and stood up and walk to the window "They will remeber my name... NO ONE would forget me.." I say with a smirk. I look back to see Italy having a sad face on. "But they would fear you!" He says. "I know that they will! As long I am remebered it is okay!" I yell at him.

Italy gets up and walks to me. He wipes a tear I didn't know I had. "I am going to remeber you. But please don't do this.. To your fathers and your brother" Italy says. I am not going to do something like that! "No.." I say and turn to look at him. I give him a smirk. "I didn't do this only because of power. I love someone, so I'll make him notice me" I say and look at Italy. He was about to say something but I didn't want to hear it "Time is up. I am going to take you back where the others are" I say and pick up Italy. We get to the cells. I open the door and see Germany running at the cell door trying to get it open "You know that you only hurt yourself by doing that?" I say. He looks at me and I can see the fire in his eyes. I ignore the look and half throw Italy back into his cell. When he hit the floor he made an 'oof' sound. When I was walking out I look back at my papa and I see the sad look he has."Matthew... Why are you doing this?" My papa ask with a sad look. I didn't answer but just walked out of the door. Time to go check on Russia. I walk to the room and I see Toris giggling. I rise my eyebrow "Kuma is just looking at Ivan in the eyes and sometimes saying 'welp.. Hello.' With the cutest voise and Ivan has proply pooped himself" Toris says between giggles. I let out a little chuckle and open the door.

I see Kumajiro eye to eye with Ivan. I walk up to them and put Kuma down. He rans out of the door and I turn to look at Ivan "What do you want?!" He asks. I let out a giggle "I am taking over the world." I say while smirking. His eyes widen then turn into a glare "So what are you going to do to me? Kill me? Torture me?!" He says angrily. I shake my head. "I am going keep you here so long, untill you love me" I say. I see his face turn into a shock but turns back to a glare "I won't ever love you" He says. I pick Kuma up "We'll see about that..." I say and walk out. That hurt....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Italy's pov)

I sat up and looked at the door where Canada exited. I fet bad for him. He did this because he wanted to be noticed. "Italy! Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?" I hear Doitsu ask. "No... He only spoke with me." I answer. I think about what he said.. I started to understand why, why he did what he did. "What did he say?" America asked. I let out a sigh. "He should tell you himself." I answer. "What does that mean?" Doitsu asked. I stayed quiet. "Fratellino, you can tell me." I hear Romano says bro-telepathy. I look at my brother and shake my head "No.. I'll not tell what he said" I say out loud. I go to sleep because I need to clear my mind.