Pranks

We arrived at my apartment I got out and he followed I opened my door and let him in. "You can sit on the sofa while I get ready." I said and went upstairs.

Y/n POV:

I didn't know she had an apartment I sat down and scrolled through my phone and I heard the front door open but I thought Rose was upstairs before I could go up to rose the voice was a men, I thought it was her dad but her dad is in Australia. I just ignored it and closed my eyes.

~15 minutes later~

Rose POV:

I took a shower and got dressed I was about to wake y/n up but Jungkook came home yes we live together but he's only staying for a little while until he finds a place to stay I know y/n would never approve of this, "Jungkook I'm going somewhere with y/n take a shower you smell like alcohol and there's food in the fridge." I said and walked over to y/n I was about to wake him up when Jungkook pulled me and kissed me.

Y/n POV:

My timer rang and I woke up, "Rose are you ready yet?" I said rubbing my eyes but what I saw made my heart break into million of pieces. "Really? Rose how can you do this?" I shouted at her.

Rose: "No it's not that just listen to me he's drunk."

Y/n: "You could've at least pushed him."

Rose: "I know but I was shocked please don't leave?" She said on the verge of crying.

Y/n: "I- I believe you and I won't let the same mistake happen again." I said and without realizing what i would do the next thing I noticed was Jungkook was on the floor, I punched my own best friend I punched him until rose tried to stop me but I didn't stop.

Rose: "y/n stop." She said holding my arm.

Y/n: "Why is he even here?"

Rose: "He lives here with me." She said.

Y/n: "What! And you let him?" I said running my hand through my hair.

Rose: "He's only staying here until he buys a new house."

Y/n: "Why the hell didn't you tell me?"

Rose: "You would be like this! This is why I didn't tell you!" She shouted at me this is the first time she ever raised her voice at me. "Y/n I didn't mean that-"

Y/n: "If you can't trust me than our relationship won't work." I said getting out of her place.

Rose: "Y/n wait!" I said and went after him "wait please." I said and held his arm. "Don't leave me again."

Y/n: "I'm sorry rose." I said getting in the car and drove away for a couple of blocks I saw her crying I waited for her to go inside, when she went inside I drove back to her place and knocked on the door.

Rose: I got home crying and I heard a knock on my door so I quickly wiped my tears and opened the door. "Hi how can I help you." I said but when I looked up it was y/n.

Y/n: "You can help me by hugging me?" He said and hugged me.

Rose: "I thought you went away?"

Y/n: "I know this may sound well- it's a prank." He said and I hit his chest.

Rose: "Gosh I hate you." I said and kept hitting him while my tears came down like a water fall.

Y/n: "Shhh I love you." He said and wiped my tears.

Rose: "So is Jungkook part of the prank?"

Y/n: "Yes he told me that he was living with you and I wanted to do a prank."

Rose: "all of the sudden?"

Y/n: "Yea sorry I just wanted to see what you could have done I didn't expect you to cry."

Rose: "Pabo." I said and hugged him again.

Jungkook: "Sorry to interrupt."

Y/n: "Your not interrupting anything."

Jungkook: "Can you forgive me?"

Y/n: "I already did and beside you were with her when I was away thank you." I said and hugged him. "If you need a place to stay you can buy this house."

Jungkook: "What about rose?"

Y/n: "She's living with me."

Rose: "No I never agreed to this."

Y/n: "I already decided end of discussion. Jungkook will you be fine? Me and Rose are going somewhere."

Jungkook: "Yea I'll be fine you should get going."

Y/n: "Thanks man." I said and took her hand and went to my car we drove for 1 hour until we reached the arcade.

The end: sorry I don't feel like continuing but if you did enjoy this stay gone for my next one

Rose x male reader- my first love please support it thank you.

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING.