Chapter 6: First Award

It's been 1 year since our debut I am close with my dream friends Jungkook, and V they are amazing friends they give me advise when I need help and I know everyone says that Red Velvet Irene is cold or mean because she keeps a cold face and doesn't talk much, It's not because she's mean or cold it's just that shes really shy and thinks a lot before she says stuff if you get to know her she's a really warm, nice person. You guys might be wondering how I know this stuff it's because me and Irene are friends she has lot's of friends but its very rare for her to be with or talk with a male Idol unless it's for a variety show. Anyways, I am getting close with Rose and Mina and Tzuyu from Twice their good friends who support my ideas and try to help me in anyway they can. Samuel and Jin Young are really nice and we get along very well their not that young Samuel is like 2 years younger and Jin is 1 year not that big of a difference.

Now to the main part we are in MAMA to perform our new song Blue Flame (ASTRO) Eunwoo- Y/n, Pick the other how you want. If you want you can change y/n.

MC: "Ok time for the new leader award."

Female MC: "Yes let's have a look at the video."

Announcer: Dream boyz song played, blackpink, Stray Kids, Bts, Ikon, Winner, Red velvet, Twice etc.

MC: "Yes the winner is...."

F MC+ MC: "Dream Boyz congratulations."

CROWD: AHHHHHHHHHH

^
Play the song

Haruto: "Dreamers!!"

CROWD: AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haruto: "Yes thank you we got this award because you guys supported us through our hard time's and you guys are our family and you fill our lives with unforgettable memories thank you." (Says in korean)

Dylan: "Shǒuxiān, wǒ yào gǎnxiè nín suǒ huò jiǎngxiàng, yǐjí zhídào jīntiān yǔ wǒmen zài yīqǐ de rénmen." (TRANSLATION) First of all I would like to say thank you for the award and for the people who stayed with us until today thank you.

CROWD: AHHHHHHH

Jin Young: "I would like to say that I am grateful for my members who have helped me, the producer, camera man, and those who became our fan this is all thanks to you guys, Thank you."

CROWD: AHHHH

Y/n: "Wǒ yào gǎnxiè zhīchí wǒ de mèngxiǎng bìng ràng wǒ chéngwéi gēshǒu de fùmǔ, yě yào gǎnxiè suǒyǒu zài wǒ jiānnán shíqí wèi wǒ tígōng bāngzhù de chéngyuán. Zuìhòu, wǒ yào gǎnxiè láizì shìjiè gèdì de fěnsī duì wǒmen de zhīchí, yǐjí nàxiē yǔ wǒmen zài yīqǐ huò chéngwéi wǒmen de xīn fěnsī de rén. Xièxiè." (TRANSLATION) I would like to say thank you to my parents who supported my dream and let me become a singer, I would also like to thank all my members who helped me during my hard times. Lastly, I want to thank our fans from all over the world for supporting us and uh those who stayed with us or who became our new fan thank you we wouldn't be on this stage if it wasn't for you guys, Thank You.

Crowd: AHHHHH

Samuel: *SPEAKS IN ENGLISH* "I would like to thank all of our fans from around the world for helping us and supporting our decisions and getting us into this world I want to say thank you to my parents and my members Thank you for this award it means a lot to us. *SPEAKS KOREAN* I would like to say a few things to my members, thank you for accepting me and Jin young to the group if it wasn't for you guys I don't think I would come this far and thank you Dreamers Thank you."

CROWD: "Haruto, Dylan wang, Lee Y/n, Bae Jin Young, Kim Samuel!! AHHHH"

                                              ~3 months later~ (SORRY LAZY)

Y/n Pov: Me and Rose are closer no were not dating but we've became friends the number she gave me I never called her because I was afraid to call, Blackpink is here with us having dinner in our apartment along with YG. Did I forget to mention that Haruto and Lisa are finally together.

Mr. Yang: "So guys tonight I would like to make an announcement...." He said and everyone stopped eating well of course everyone except me and Rose I was drinking and Rose was eating chicken. "Blackpink will be living with you guys for a while." When he said that I choked on my drink.

Y/n: *Coughs* "Black" *coughs* "pink here?" someone was patting my back and when I looked where the hand came from it was Rose.

YG: "Yes this is the safest place because a stalker knows where they live and can come with friends or he/she can come anytime they want or please to. Please take care of them boys and no funny business." He said while looking at Lisa and Haruto than at me and Rose.

Y/n: "Why are you looking at me? I'm not going to do anything bad."

YG: "Well than I have to go now." Before we could reply he went out.

HELLO MY NON EXISTING READER HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK IS NOT GOOD IT LACKS SKILL BUT IT'S MY FIRST TIME. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM Biak Meng, I AM MORE ACTIVE THERE IF YOU HAVE BOOK IDEAS BE PLEASE TO DM ME ANYTIME AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE THE STORY. THANK YOU.