CONFESSION

Requested by:@solshook

It's been 2 years since our first award and we're getting more popular these days, I wanted to confess to Rose about my feelings but I'm not sure if she will reject me but I'll risk it anyway. I texted Rose telling her that I'll come to their dorm.

Y/n: "Hey rose I'll come to your dorm I need to tell you something."

Rose: "k what time?"

Y/n: "are you busy right now?"

Rose: "No I'm alone if you want to come now u can."

Y/n: "K I'll be there"

~15 minutes later~
I went and knocked on the door and rose opened it and told me to come in.

Rose: "What did u want to talk about?"

Y/n: "I know this may sound crazy but....Rose I like you, not as a senior and not like a friend more than friends."

Rose: Did he confess? "What are you trying to say?"

Y/n: "I like you will you be my girlfriend?"

Rose: "Yes"

Y/n: "Sorry what was that?"

Rose: "I said yes, I was wondering when u would confess."

Y/n: "I thought u would reject me so I- wait was I obvious about it?"

Rose: "yes you were obvious but I also like u it's just I didn't know how to show it, we can't reveal it to the world yet"

Y/n: "Why not?"

Rose: "It's too early."

Y/n: "That's fine, it's almost 12 where are your members?"

Rose: "They went to the airport to see their family."

Y/n: "Oh rose-" before I could finish my word my phone rang and it was Haruto Hyung calling me. "Hello?"

Haruto: "Come home now it's late k?"

Y/n: "I'll be there Hyung," I said and ended the call. "Sorry rose wish I could stay more but I have to go, it looks like it's about to rain sleep warm ok?"

Rose: "ok bye."

Y/n: "Bye noona"

Rose: "Yahh don't call me Noona I feel old."

Y/n: "you are old." I said as I got out but earned a playful smack on my head. "Seriously bye."

When I got home it started to rain and there was thunder and lighting so I quickly went inside and took a shower and changed my clothes then went to sleep. I woke up by a phone call. "Hello? Who is this?"

Rose: "Hey y/n it's me Rose."

Y/n: "Hey rose why'd u call me?"

Rose: "I'm scared can u come stay with me?"

Y/n: "k I'll be there in a few minutes." I said and end the call I looked at the time and it's 1:30 jeez Rose I need my beauty sleep. I got up wore my jacket and went to her dorm. "Rose I'm here!" I said while knocking.

Rose: "Come in." I went in and took of my jacket she took my hand and went to the bedroom.

Y/n: "What are we doing here?"

Rose: "When I said stay with me I meant till tomorrow so sleep by me."

Y/n: "S-sleep by y-you?" I asked and gulped "is there any water?"

Rose: "here." She said and handed me a water bottle.

Y/n: "I'll sleep on the ground."

Rose: "No I want you to sleep with me." She said but no matter how many times I rejected that idea she eventually won.