Chapter 1: Unexpected visit

Bold- BLACKPINK
iTALIC- Dream Boyz

Y/N Pov:

Everyone was having some free time Haruto Hyung was eating and playing game, Dylan Hyung was practicing, and me and Yo Han hyung are watching Blackpink our senior's dance they were really good on stage, they were good at singing, dancing not only that but communicating with the crowd I wish we are successful like them in the future. My thought were interrupted by YG (YANG HYUN SUK).

Mr. Yang: "Everyone stand up and clean the mess Blackpink is going to come."

Haruto: "You heard Mr. Yang let's clean these up and get ready before they come."

                                  ~10 minutes of cleaning and waiting~

Blackpink: "Hello *Bow* we'll introduce our self first, 2..3.. annyeonghaseyo ulineun Blackpink-ibnida *Bows*"

Dylan: "We'll introduce our self, 2..3.."

All: "Annyeonghaseyo, Dream boyz-ibnida *bows*"

Blackpink: "Nice to meet you Dream boyz we'll say our names next."

Jisoo: "Hello I'm Kim Jisoo but you can call me Jisoo."

Jennie: "Hi I'm Kim Jennie but call me Jennie."

Rose: "Hi guys I'm Park Chaeyoung but call me Rose for short."

Lisa: "Hello I'm Lalisa Manoban you can call me Lisa for short."

Dylan: "we'll say our names next, I'm Dylan Wang you can call me Dylan."

Haruto: "I'm Haruto Watanabe you can call me Haruto."

Y/n: "I'm Lee Y/n but call me Y/n."

Jisoo: "Can you tell us what position you guys are?"

Dylan: "Yea, I'm the vocalist, face, Lead rapper, main dancer and second oldest."

Haruto: "I'm the main rapper, visual, lead dancer, leader and the oldest."

Y/n: "I'm the Main vocalist, center, and the maknae."

Jennie: "Rose's the main vocalist too, I have an idea how about you guys do a duet?"

Y/n: "I'm not that good at singing Dylan hyung is better than me."

Rose: "But your the main vocalist so that means Mr. Yang choose you for your voice, you guy's can all sing right?"

Haruto: "Yea we can sing but the rap line can't sing high notes other than that we can all sing."

Lisa: "Can you guys sing for us? after that we can fix somethings, then we can get into dancing and fix what needs to be fixed?"

Jisoo: "Let's hear you guys sing for us."

(THE SONG IS BTS ZERO O'CLOCK, Y/N IS JUNGKOOK, V= HARUTO, JIMIN=Dylan)

Rose: "Dylan your the lead vocalist so when you sing ohh and you gonna be happy, make the ohh part fit in between the next line."

Dylan: "I'll try my best."

Lisa: "Now for the dance."

Y/n: " Thank you Rose for helping us with our mistakes." *bow*

(DANCE SONG IS Rock star by Post Melon)    (Middle=Y/n, Right=Haruto, left= Dylan)

Lisa: "That was good but don't be nervous and interact with the crowds and make the stage yours as the Main dancer those are the things that need to be fixed."

Jennie: "Keep trying don't give up, Hwaiting!"

Dylan: "Thanks we'll try to improve and give it our best shot."

Mr. Yang: "Sorry to interrupt the teaching but Blackpink has to go back now but next week I'll try to let Blackpink teach you guys indivisual like a private lesson on things you need to focus."

Blackpink: "Have a good day, Bye!"

Dream Boyz: "Bye!"

Please support my new book, I can assure you that this book is better than this one.😅

I'm only doing rose cuz I'm working an idea for the other members.