TRUTH

After awhile I decided to go back in the room and Rose was in bed touching her phone I wanted her opinion on whether I should quit being a singer and become and actor. "Rose I need help." I said as I took her phone away from her.

Rose: "Yea?"

Y/n: "I don't know if I want to quit being a singer and become an actor."

Rose: "How do you feel when you act and how do you feel when you sing?"

Y/n: "When I sing I feel happy of course but when I act I don't know I feel great and I want to only focus on that I'm not saying singing doesn't impact me like that it's just being away for a long time made me realize that I love being an actor and when I heard that this will be my first and last drama I will ever shoot unless I debut as a actor I won't be able to act again, when I heard that it felt like my world crashed down and I couldn't even think of being on stage because I'm afraid that the fans will not accept me again for being gone so long and I don't really know how to communicate with the crowd anymore."

Rose: "Wow it's tough well from what I just heard it feels like you want to do acting more than anything right now, so I think you like acting more than being a singer. But you can decide what you want, I'll always support your decisions." She said and kissed me.

Y/n: "I don't know if I want to tell my members." I said as I held her my her waist.

Rose: "I think you should babe they need to know."

Y/n: "After our new song I'll tell them." I said and carried her in bride style and went to our room.

Rose: "Yahh put me down." He didn't listen to me and went to our room.

(New song is Jealousy by Monsta X)

It was our first performance with our song Jealousy it was good we won first place and had our first tour in about a few months.

~Time Skip~

We finished our 5th tour and I still couldn't bring myself to tell them the truth what if they hate me and don't speak to me again? What if they don't support me? I was in deep thought until Jin Young came and sat beside me.

Jin young: "Hyung you ok?"

Y/n: "Yea I'm fine....Jin what would u do if I leave the group and become a actor?"

Jin young: "I would support you of course and I think the members will be there for you."

Y/n: "Thanks it means a lot before you go I would like to have a meeting with you guys tonight can u tell everyone to come to my place?"

Jin young: "Of course." He said and walked out the room, yes I live in a house with Rose the only people that know that is Blackpink and my group.

~Later that same evening~

Y/n: "I want to tell you guys something that may change my life forever."

Haruto: "You can tell us anything."

Y/n: "I want to be a actor instead of a singer." I said while I tried my best to not cry or she'd a tear.

Dylan: "Y-y/n..." it was dead silent but Samuel broke it.

Samuel: "I support your dream hyung if that's what makes you happy than you should do it." He said and hugged me. "I'll always be by your side." He said and let go of the hug.

Haruto: "We all support you but I think you should tell dreamers about this, the next fan sign is next week so if you can come it would be good." He said and we talked for about an hour or so and they went home I wanted for another hour until Rose came home. I saw that she was in a bad mood so I hugged her and asked what was wrong. "Nothing." She said but I could clearly tell it was a lie.

"Your really bad at lying you know." I said and kissed her forehead.

Rose: "I'm tired let's sleep." She said and we went upstairs and slept.