Returning

It's been 1 year and 3 months since I came back to China and now I'm going back to Korea, I saw a lot of fans DM me saying when I'll be back with the group or when I'll be performing on stage again? I posted a picture of myself on Instagram saying that I'll return to the group really soon with a heart emoji.

"I'll be back with the group really soon."❤️

I also posted another photo of me on the group chat but I told them to not tell Rose because I wanted to surprise her, since I missed our 1st anniversary I wanted to make it up to her.

"I'm back guys hope you didn't miss me too much." 😂❤️
Haruto: We didn't miss you at all.

Dylan: Why shouldn't we tell Rose?

Y/n: I'm going to surprise her.

~Jin young has joined the chat~

Y/n: Hey Jin did you miss me?

Jin young: Yes hyung I missed you finally your back, we can play games I brought new games.

Y/n: I'll think about that kid, anyways where's Samuel?

Jin young: He's asleep should I wake him up?

Y/n: no it's ok he'll see me sooner or later. Bye I have to go now I'll be there soon.

~Y/n has left the chat~

~Jin young has left~

~Dylan and Haruto have left the chat~

Rose pov: I was looking at photos of me and y/n when a tear left my eye did he forget me? Is he with someone else? When is he coming back? He said in a few months but it's been a year and he hasn't called me in a month, he also missed our anniversary. I still had to practice my choreography because I keep messing up. "I'm never going to get this right!" I said frustrated.

~10 minutes later~

Rose: "I'm still messing up."

YG: "Rose you still haven't mastered the choreography yet?"

Rose: "No yet mr. yang."

YG: "I'll give you 15 minute break since someone wants to see you." He said and went out great who is it that wants to see me. I went outside the practice room to my studio and there was someone sitting on the chair but I couldn't tell who because his/her face was not visible.

Rose: "Excuse me? Mr. yang said you wanted to talk to me?"

???: "Yes I did and now that your free I can do this." He said and hugged me which I was surprised and pushed him.

Rose: "Look sir I don't know you so please don't touch me again without my permission please." I said and back way from him.

???: "You don't remember me?"

Rose: "No sorry I don't, but do we know each other?"

???: "Let's just say we knew each other but seems like you forgot, so I better get going I didn't know you'd forget me." He said heading to the door but before he went out he turned around and pulled down his mask and I stood there unable to move I wanted to hug him but I couldn't move because I was so shocked.

Rose: "Y-y/n?"

Y/n: "Yes it's me." As soon as he said that I ran in his arms and cried.

Rose: "Why didn't you call me?"

Y/n: "Sorry rose-ssi I wanted to surprise you, I'm really sorry for not calling you and for missing our 1st anniversary. Sorry how can I make it up?"

Rose: "Don't leave again."

Y/n: "I won't beside I finished the drama the reason why I stayed was to finish it so that I didn't have to go back and forth. I love you." I said as I lifted her chin and kissed her. "Sorry for leaving you for so long."

Rose: "I wanna go home but I can't I still have to practice." She said while pouting.

Y/n: "I'll pick you up I still have to see my members and get caught up in our new album so feel free to call me anytime you want and I'll come."

Rose: "Got it good luck babe."

Y/n: "You too." I said and headed out, gosh how I missed her touch not in a bad way and how I missed her body again not in a bad way. I arrived at my members dorm and I rang the bell and they all came out and hugged me one by one. I wanted to be a actor instead of a singer but I don't know how to tell and I don't know if I should tell them if they'll support my decision or not. I wanted to wait a year to see how I really feel and tomorrow we're going on a fan meeting I stayed at the dorm until Rose called me and I said bye and went to pick up Rose. When I arrived she was so tired that she could hardly walk I told her to not push her limit why don't she ever listen to me. "Rose-ssi I told you not to push your limit yet you didn't listen to me, why are you so stubborn? Sometimes I feel like I'm older you make me worried." I said but she just kept quite I got up and carried her bride style and put her down on the seat and we went to our apartment.

Rose: "Sorry for making you worried..." she said as she looked down I could tell she was trying to not make me angry, how can I be angry at her for so long I tried to but I just couldn't take it anymore.

Y/n: "Don't worry it's fine but that better not happen again got it?" I said as I got out and carried her.

Rose: "Yes sir." She said and I laughed

Y/n: "Do you also need help taking a shower?" I said teasingly.

Rose: "No pervert." She said and hit my chest.

Y/n: "Rose I'm serious don't make me worried like that again or else I won't forgive you." I said and got out of the room to give her some privacy.