Rumors

It's been 5 months since me and Rose dated and some fans want us to break up but some fans support us, I wanted to surprise her so I planned a dinner just for us on the rooftop.

Y/n: "Hey babe your home already?" I asked as she came and hugged me.

Rose: "Yes I came home early for u." She said and kissed me.

Y/n: "aww did u miss me too much?" I said and kissed her. "Wear something comfortable and meet me on the rooftop." I said and went outside. Few minutes later she came and she saw that I prepared a dinner she hugged me and said thank you.

Rose: "Thanks babe."

Y/n: "Ur welcome babe." I said and kissed her. "Sit let's have a dinner since it's been quite long since we had a dinner together."

After dinner:

Rose: "Babe I'll be in bed I just need to take a shower real quick."

Y/n: "K." I said and took of my top and went to sleep.

Rose: I got out and saw Y/n sleeping without a shirt it's not my first time seeing him without his shirt but he didn't have a blanket so I went and put a blanket on him and I dried my hair in the other room so that I don't wake him up, I stayed up for about 20-30 minutes and went to sleep.

Y/n: I heard Rose getting in the bed but I was not asleep anymore. "Babe..." I whispered and hugged her.

Rose: "Hmm?"

Y/n: "I'm not sleepy anymore, lets stay up?"

Rose: "I can't I have to get up early tomorrow to practice, try to sleep ok?"

Y/n: "OK" I said and closed my eyes.

Rose: "Good night." She said and closed her eyes this was a perfect moment I got up and kissed and she was surprised. "what was that for?"

Y/n: "You said good night so I gave you a good night kiss because you won't see me in the morning, sleep." I said and continued hugging her.