Please?!

Rose POV: I talked to YG saying that I didn't love Chanyeol oppa and he doesn't deserve someone who is playing with him and that I will only and always love Y/n.

YG: "Rose I don't know what to say I mean you guys can't be together beside, you have Chanyeol and fans who support you guys when your with y/n you weren't getting popular but only getting hate comments."

Rose: "I don't care about popularity if it means that I can't be with someone that I love than I don't care about popularity, I love y/n just-please mr. Yang I don't want to be with anyone else except y/n please?"

YG: "Fine but you must hide your relationship for a while because people are going to think that your a playgirl."

Rose: "Thank you." I said and ran out to my car and went to Y/n places. I knocked on the door and he opened it but was about to close the door but I said. "Y/n wait."

Y/n POV: I was playing a game with twice Mina yea she was really good but I heard a knock on the door, who would be here this late? I thought as I opened the door but only to reveal Rose I was about to close the door but she said wait I figure she wanted to talk. "What?" I said not letting her inside.

Rose: "Can we talk?" She said shaking because it was almost winter.

Y/n: "Go home we have nothing to talk about." I said.

Rose: "No, please hear me out?"

Y/n: I stayed and she explained everything but I didn't want to have my hopes up as I was about to give up and hug her Mina came just in time.

Mina: "Y/n what took you so long?" She said. "Oh hi rose." She said and bowed I chuckled at her action causing Rose to look at me.

Y/n: "Well you already said what you needed to say now go home." I said as I was about to close the door but again she talked.

Rose: "Are you 2 dating?"

Mina: "No."

Y/n: "Yes. We are dating in face it's been 6 months." I said and looked at her.

Rose: "I don't believe you."

Y/n: "Really? Than watch closely." I said as I leaned forward and kissed Mina, surprisingly she kissed back. I pulled away and I saw rose crying as she ran away of course it hurted me but I don't believe her when she said she loves me. If she loved me she would have stand up to YG instead she took his side. I closed the door and got a slap on my head. "What was that for?"

Mina: "For telling her that we're dating."

Y/n: "Sorry can you just pretend?"

Mina: "Fine how long?"

Y/n: "I don't know until I move on from her."

Mina: "But you owe me."

Y/n: "K what you want me to do in return?"

Mina: "Well I like Jimin but I don't know if he feels the same."

Y/n: "Don't worry I'll find out I mean we ain't close but I can try oh and btw why did you kiss back?" I said.

Mina: "Well-it's not because I like you or anything it-well complicated." She said and I raised an eyebrow. "Yahh i'm older than you aish respect me."

Y/n: "Ahh i'm so scared." I said as I mimicked her tone.

Mina: "Your dead." She said and I ran upstairs and locked my door. "Yah crazy jerk open the door!"

Y/n: "Ok just don't hit me."

Mina: "Fine I won't just come out."

Y/n: When I came out I didn't see Mina so I thought she went downstairs when I was about to go down when she came out with a hanger.

Mina: "Got you!" She said as she hit me.

Y/n: "Stop it! it hurts." I said as I took the hanger from her.

~5 months later~

Mina and Jimin are now dating and Rose and Chanyeol broke up I'm still trying to get over her but I can't but when she tries to talk to me my emotions take the better of me I either ignore her or hurt her I can't do this anymore, I want to be with her but I don't think we can be together.

I was walking to my favorite place to get breakfast when I got there the line was really long and I had 20 minutes before my shooting begins I had to be in the airport in an hour so I woke up extra early to get breakfast and to help out in the child care.

~15 minutes later~

I was heading out when someone grabbed my arm in the dark alley I was scared not only was it dark it was someone that I didn't even know. "Let go of me or I'll call the police." I said trying to get out after some tries I got out but when I saw the person I was even more shocked, no no it can't be why? There's no way.