NEWS!!!!

It's been 3 years since I debuted as a Actor and it has been going well I've kept in touch with my members and I have been featured in lots of dramas but what I'm really happy is that I will go to their concert in order to support them and I have good news and bad news for you guys.

~Flashback~

Reporter: "Blackpink Rose and Exo Chanyeol both confirmed that they are indeed dating now what about Rose and Y/n you ask. Well they have broke up last year and we haven't heard from Y/n but he did say that he supported them and will always support them." I couldn't take it anymore so I just turned off the TV, rose broke it she said that we couldn't be together anymore because YG doesn't want us to be together anymore because I wasn't a YG actor instead I moved to BigHit Entertainment to be a actor because I always wanted to work with V hyung and I did we both were casted in Hwarang. I spent all night drinking when she broke up with me the words kept repeating in my head. "I'm sorry I don't love you anymore." "We can't be together anymore." "Am I not enough for you?!" I yelled in my room and tears started to come out. "I hate you! I want to hate you but I can't I love you guess it was the right thing you broke up with me."

~end of flashback~

I got dressed and went out to get coffee.

Outfit:

When I got there are I saw Rose and Chanyeol talking when Rose saw me and she got up but I quickly ordered my drink and was about to go out when Rose hugged me from behind

Rose: "Y/n..." I was taking deep breaths and I got out of her grip and went outside but she chased me and held my hand. "Talk to me please."

Y/n: "We don't have anything to talk about." I said coldly.

Rose: "Your not the same Y/n I know, what happened?"

Y/n: "People change Rose and I changed." I still replied to her with my cold tone of course it hurried me but the only way to move on is to forget her and our relationship.

Rose: "I just want to talk." She said and held my hand tighter.

Y/n: "It's been 1 fucking year and now you want to talk to me? Forget it go Chanyeol is waiting for you." I said and went inside my car and drove away I took a drink of my coffee and went to the studio I am in the middle of shooting a drama called handsome siblings (Chinese drama) I went inside and started practicing my lines because tomorrow I needed to memorize my lines to shoot the last scene. We only released the trailers.

Trailer:

I had other events to go to today the concert starts in 8 hours so I had plenty of time to memorize my lines.

~7 hours later~

I went home took a shower and went to the concert I bought the VIP seat I watched the performance and it was the last song they did Blue Flame and Jin young and Samuel took turns to sing my part and I was proud of them I went backstage and waited for them to come in.

Y/n: they can in 20 minutes later. "SURPRISE!!!" I yelled and came out of my hiding spot.

Jin young: "Hyung!" He said as he hugged me.

Y/n: "Good to see you too buddy." They took turns hugging me and we talked and it was time to go home.

Haruto: "Take Carr of yourself and your health."

Dylan: "You'll still be part of the group no one can replace you." He said and hugged me.

Y/n: "Thanks hyung for everything you guys did for me bye." I said and went out.

Dylan: "He's gone again I wish we could see him again soon." I said and wiped my tears I missed him he was our little baby and will always be my little baby ok that sound weird.