I love you

Previously:

I was heading out when someone grabbed my arm in the dark alley I was scared not only was it dark it was someone that I didn't even know. "Let go of me I or I'll call the police." I said trying to get out after some tries I got out but when I saw the person I was even more shocked, no no it can't be why? There's no way.

Your Pov:

"What are you doing Rose?" I said annoyed but I was happy on the inside it's been a long time since I've saw her.

Rose: "I-I just wanted to see you.." She said looking down I couldn't help myself but lift her chin up and look at her face. "W-what are you doing?"

Y/n: "What does it look like I'm doing?" I said while raising one eyebrow.

Rose: "L-let go of me."

Y/n: "Didn't you say you wanted to see me?" I said while smirking.

Rose: "Yes." She said and looked at me it was dark but I could see her blushing.

Y/n: "Come." I said as I held her hand and went out from where she pulled me.

"Where are we going?" She said but I just kept walking I don't have enough time to explain everything.

"somewhere." I said and continued walking.

Rose: "I don't have a lot of time I have to go back to the company." She said and I stopped.

"Do you want to come or not?"

Rose: "I do but-" before she could finish I grabbed her hand again but this time I intertwine our hands together and from the corner of my eyes I could see her blushing.

Y/n: "Here we are." I said as we got inside the Children center. "What are we doing here?" She said confused.

"What do you think?" I said as we got closer to the lady who I told my name.

Lady: "How much this time?" She asked.

Y/n: "10 thousand." I said and she literally dropped her pen on the floor.

Lady: "s-sorry did I hear that correct?" "Yes you did now I won't take no for an answer please I insist." I said and signed my name.

Rose: "Are you adopting a kid?" She asked and I turned towards her.

Y/n: "No I just come here to donate money to the kids." I said turning back to the lady. "Thank you but I can't stay today I have to go somewhere, tell the kids I came by." I said and grabbed Rose's hand and walked out.

"Where are you going today?" she said stopping me from walking any further. "China." I said and started walking again, she came by my side and held my arm. "How long?"

Y/n: "1 year." I said and she let go of my arm. "That's why I held your hand today." I said and looked at her with a smile.

Rose: "So...is this goodbye?" She said not letting tears build up or fall down.

Y/n: "Of course not I'll be back." I lifted her chin up and wiped her tears. "Don't miss me too much." I said teasing her. "Rose-ah?"

Rose: "Yea?"

y/n: "Will-umm..will you-gosh will you- stay safe while I'm gone ok?" Gosh I couldn't say what I wanted I couldn't tell her that I love her.

Rose: Not what i had in mind but if that's what he wants than I'm fine with it, "I will don't worry and you be safe too."

Y/n: "Don't worry I'll be safe, look I have to get going now sorry for wasting your time." I said.

Rose: "You didn't wast my time and I'm glad you talked to me cuz it's been hell of a long time since you talked to me and I guess this is good bye?"

Y/n: "No I'll be back in no time." I said as I kissed her forehead puzzled by my own action I just went to my house and left her there I know it's not right but I didn't know what to do.

Rose POV:

He said bye and kissed my forehead and I was really happy I missed him, I missed him kissing me and him holding my hand hugging me. I went to the company by a cab and started practicing. After we were done practicing we sat down to eat.

Jennie: "So?"

Rose: "So what?" I said eating my chicken.

Jennie: "Don't act like you don't know."

Lisa: "We saw you and Y/n holding hands."

Rose: I chocked on my drink (coughs) "What?"

Jisoo: "Guys take it easy she's not ready to talk about it." She said teasing me.

Rose: "Unnie it's not like that."

Lisa: "Then what is it like?" Jeez this monkey knows how to make me talk.

Rose: "Were not dating beside he just held my hand because..."

Jennie: "Because?"

Rose: "He didn't want me to get lost and beside he's going back to China for 1 year." I said and continued eating.

Jisoo: "Sorry chae we didn't know." She said rubbing my back.

Rose: "It's not your fault I didn't know either until he told me. Unnie what if he's seeing someone in China? What if he's with someone else? What if-"

Lisa: "Stop with your what if, if he had a girlfriend he wouldn't have held you hand would he?"

Rose: "Well-"

Jisoo: "He wouldn't have told you where he was going if he doesn't have feelings for you."

Jennie: "And why would he kiss your forehead if he doesn't like you and if he has a girlfriend he would never had kissed you so stop overreacting." She said and pinched my cheeks we finished eating and finished practicing when I got home it was 12 and I was sad that I couldn't see y/n before he left.