Chapter 3: Concert

Y/n Pov: I was happy that we get to see Blackpink but I have been a fan of Rose since debut I think she's very pretty, kind, cute. It's not that the rest are ugly it's just I really like Rose now that were in the same company I get to see her every morning before going into the training room, she looks good with any thing she wears and without make up I think she still looks good. My thoughts were interrupted by the security/ body guard.

Body guard: "Sir," He said while tapping my shoulders. "Where here."

Y/n: "Thanks but don't talk formal with me call me Y/n." *bows*

Body guard: "Yes sir I mean y/n would you like me to carry your stuff?"

Y/n: "No it's ok, you should rest."

Body Guard: "It's ok I'm fine."

Y/n: "Yahh Jin my treat rest then you can come with us to the concert if you want or you can stay in the hotel and eat, I won't take no for an answer." I said as I hit his shoulder not hard but soft and went out, and went with my Hyungs.

                                                        ~AT THE WAITING ROOM~

Y/n: Blackpink just finished their concert we wanted to surprise them so we didn't visit them before the concert, while we were waiting we prepared snacks for them everyone had a bias. Mine is Rose, Haruto is Lisa, and Dylan is well both he says he can't choose. After 15 minutes of preparing and waiting for Blackpink to come they finally came.

Jisoo: We got surprised when we came in the waiting room because X-Change was there in the waiting room, everyone in Blackpink has a favorite or "Crush" Mine is Dylan he's cute, Jennie also likes Dylan there is no way I will let her take him away from me I'm sure I sounded a little creepy but... Never mind that, Rose is Y/n she says that she see's something in him different from the boys in YG Ent, Lisa is Haruto she says hes handsome and that he looks like a gentleman.

Blackpink: "What are you guys doing here?"

Haruto: "YG gave us tickets to the concert, can't we see our seniors?"

Lisa: "Cute." I said softly not sure if any one heard it.

Dylan: "Anyways you guys were awesome out their we want to become like you guys when we debut."

Y/n: "So we got something for you guys." As I said that I could see fear in their eyes no not like danger fear like oh you'll get it, "Don't worry it's not that expensive." After saying that they let out a breath.

Haruto: "I'll go first, umm...Lisa I got you these." 

Lisa: "Thank you

Lisa: "Thank you." I said while he was blushing.

Dylan: "Ummm... Jisoo and Jennie I got you 2 this but their different from each others."

"