I brushed my hair, did some light makeup, and checked myself for the final time before heading downstairs for breakfast.

Upon entering the dining hall, I was surprised to see the person sitting there having his breakfast while scrolling through his phone

'oh!! I thought he already left.'

He averted his eyes from his phone screen when the sound of the chair scraped against floor, echoed through the silent room.

The moment his eyes fell on me, he choked..on his soup..........and I tried my best to not to give away the grin, which is tickling me now.

"Are you going somewhere?"- he asked in a stony tone, after stabilizing from his choked up condition.

Though I tried to maintain a straight face, my heart leaped when he asked that.
Yes , even after how he left that morning, even after being treated as a trash, my stupid heart leaps once in a while for this man.
I can't believe my ignorant heart still beats for this man.....

"Hmmm....it's my first day of college"- I replied.

That's it.

No further conversation.
No further interaction.

Jungkook finished his breakfast first and left the room.
After finishing my breakfast, I got up ,put the plates in the sink and went back to my room.
I took my bag pack, phone and car keys and headed towards the main door.

Stepping out of the doors, my eyes fell on my husband, dressed in the office attire, who was leaning against his car, scrolling through his phone.

The clicking sound of my heeled boots grabbed his attention and he shoved his phone back in his pocket after locking it.

"Let me drop you off."-  he said after clearing his throat.
I stood there in disbelief.