058.

"Tristan wake up!"

The girl peaks her eyes open, jolting up from her sleep when she sees her brother pacing around her room, "Justin, what the fuck?"

"Clay still hasn't shown up."

Color drains from Tristan's face. She gets out of her bed and moves closer to Justin, "He never came home?"

"No note. No call... he's never done something like this." Justin runs his hand down his face as he falls onto Tristan's bed.

"Have you tried calling him?" The panic is finally setting in Tristan, she is scared.

"The cops took his phone, remember? He's gone."

Tristan sighs, "We need to tell his parents."

Justin runs his hand through his hair before meeting his sister's eye, "This is going to get him in a shit ton of trouble."

"Do you have any idea where Clay is?" Lainie's voice is urgent as she looks between the Foley's.

Tristan shakes her head as Justin speaks up, "I have no clue. When I came home last night, he wasn't there."

"What time was that?" Dennis Vasquez looks at the boy as he leans against the Jensen's kitchen counter.

"Around midnight... When I woke up this morning, his bed was still made. I tried calling his phone, but then I remembered that the cops took it."

"And he gave you no indication that he intended to flee?" Dennis presses.

Justin shakes his head, "No warning at all."

"Well can you blame him?" Matt interrupts, "The police just kicked our door down, for Christ's sake. He's scared shitless."

Lainie turns to the teenagers, "I know you three protect each other, but if there is something you're not telling us-"

"He didn't say anything," Tristan says, distress overtaking her face.

"He clearly didn't want us to know." Justin bites down on his tongue and looks away from the adults. He feels guilty for not being there for Clay.

Matt sighs as he stands up, "You two need to get to school, and if you hear anything from Clay, you call us immediately."

Justin and Tristan nod at the man's words and they quickly leave to grab their stuff.

"Tristan," A voice shouts over the busy crowd in the hallway. The girl looks around and sees Caroline maneuvering her way towards her, "Hey, where were you this morning? You missed practice."

Tristan glances around her before focusing on her friend, "Clay ran."

Caroline looks taken aback, "What? Why would he do that?"

"I don't know. He never came home. Caroline, I don't know what we can do."

The blonde girl hates seeing her friend upset, something that she has seen a lot of, "Tris, he's going to come back. We know Clay. He could never just leave, he cares too much."

Tristan nods, she knows Caroline is right. He wouldn't leave his friends. His family.

"Attention students, please make your way to the gymnasium for the assembly."

"There's an assembly?" Tristan looks to her friend after the intercom shuts off and her classmates start shuffling towards the gym.

"Yeah, they mentioned it this morning. They didn't say much about it." Caroline says as the two start walking with the others.