005.

The rest of the weekend goes by excruciatingly slow for Tristan. Neither her or Justin will look at each other nonetheless speak to one another since the party. Bryce thought it was funny the first day, but after two more days of it, he began to get annoyed with the siblings.

The three are riding in Bryce's Range Rover and the silence is pestering Bryce. He sighs heavily, "Jesus fucking Christ, you two need to grow the fuck up."

Justin scowls at him and rolls his eyes.

"Oh come on, Justy. It wasn't like she was having sex with the guy." Bryce reasons as he pulls into his parking spot. Tristan's face heats with embarrassment. 

"Fuck you, Bryce." Justin spits and slams the car door closed. Tristan keeps her eyes down as she hops out and grabs her backpack. She is adjusting her backpack straps when she feels Bryce's hand around her shoulder. She instantly freezes.

He begins to walk them towards the building, but they are walking slower than usual, "I don't know why Justin is so mad... I thought it was kinda hot."

"I was fucking drunk." Tristan says curtly, remembering herself practically naked in front of everyone at that party.

"We both know that won't stop you." Bryce laughs. A pit forms in Tristan's stomach. They continue to walk in silence and Tristan can tell that he wants to say something else. "So I've noticed that you've been staying in the pool house lately. You know my sister's room is always open..."

The two walk into the hallway and Tristan can already feel the stares of people passing by, "Yeah, Justin's just been overbearing lately. He says it makes him feel safer if I sleep with him around, I don't know."

Tristan glances up at Bryce and sees that he is avoiding her eyes as he scans the hallway, "You haven't said anything about-"

He is cut off when a familiar blonde haired girl pulls her away from him. Tristan doesn't look back as Caroline brings them to their lockers, giving Tristan a knowing look, "You went to an upperclassmen party?"

"What?" Tristan asks, confused as to how Caroline found out she was there.

"Sam posted a video to snapchat of you playing stip poker with a bunch of seniors." Caroline whispers as she pulls up a screen recording of Tristan taking her shirt off and ending in Monty's lap, "What the hell, Tris?"

Tristan's blood runs cold as she watches the video on loop and can only imagine how many people at school have seen that video, "Shit."

"Yeah 'shit'! How much did you have to fucking drink?" She asks, Tristan gives her a look and she sighs, "Dammit, Tris."

"Yeah I know, Caroline, I fucked up." Tristan says, annoyed that someone posted that video. She glances away from her friend and her breath hitches in her throat when she sees Monty walking with a baseball player down the hallway. Their eyes meet and he scans her body quickly before winking at her. Tristan snaps her head back to her friends and Monty laughs at her as he heads upstairs.

"Look, I bet no one even remembers it. Everyone was drunk, so no one is going to say anything about it, okay?" Caroline smiles, trying to make her friend feel better. The bell rings and the two take a bit longer than usual to grab their stuff and head to class. They pass by Clay Jensen on the way and Tristan wonders why he is staring at Hannah's locker. She hears Mr. Porter as she heads up the stairs, and she prays that today will go smoothly.

Tristan throws her backpack down to the floor as soon as she walks into her house. At least five girls asked her about the video in her gym class. All asking if her and Monty went any further and how Justin reacted when he saw the video. Tristan lets out a big breath and makes her way to the living room. There is still glass on the floor from the last time she was here, and she spots Seth in his usual spot on the couch. "Where's Mom?"

"Work." Seth barely acknowledges the fifteen year old next to him as he is too engrossed in rolling his blunt perfectly. "Where's Justin?"

"I don't know." She responds. Seth gets up and goes to the kitchen. He returns with a beer in hand and looks at Tristan before sitting down again.

"You don't know, huh?" He eyes her suspiciously, a cloud of smoke falling from his nose.

She shrugs, "I haven't seen him since this morning."

"That's convenient, because my stash still hasn't shown up." He sneers as he peers over to Tristan.

"I already told you, I didn't touch it!" She shouts, standing up from anger.

Seth shoots up and grabs her face roughly, his hand squeezing her jaw as the other holds his joint, "I didn't fucking say you touched it. I can smell your bullshit, so where's Justin?"

Tristan grabs onto the arm that is holding her head in place as she struggles against his hold, "I told you I don't know!"

"Yeah, sure." Seth says and releases his grasp on Tristan's now sore mouth. He lets out a dry laugh as he takes another hit from his joint. Tristan still stands in front of him, scared he might do something if she moves. Seth glares at her as he releases smoke on her face, making her cough. A sharp pain stings Tristan's face and it takes her a second to realize that the man in front of her has slapped her across the face. He grabs her face once more, digging his nails into her skin, "If you try to pull another funny stunt like this again, I will fucking slit your throat."

He shoves her back and goes to his room. Tristan is frozen in place with her eyes wide in shock. She slowly creeps to the mirror hanging on the wall and sighs as she sees the purple marks forming on her jaw.

__

fuck Seth pt 2

like and comment plzzz!! :)