Moving In

**********
Sean's POV

It's been a month after we graduated from college. I missed the fun at school and I can't even imagine that we're already adults now. Getting a job and living by ourselves is such a pressure for us since we still act like a child. After we graduated, Blake decided to live with me, like a live in partner. Aunt Glenda agreed to Blake's favor so she gave him enough money for himself in his bank account. They're super rich so having a million in their bank cards are no big deal. Same as Tristan, he's not that of a massive spender compared from what he looked like. But in my case and Lucas, we're still aiming for that hundred thousand in our accounts. Hopefully, we can save money throughout the year.

Moving on, Blake decided to buy the house and lot beside my original house, Lucas' house to be exact. Since we're live in partners, Lucas and Tristan helped me pack my things and aided me to my new house. They were really silent when we arrived there. Looking at their faces makes me think that they'll going to miss me that much. They put the bags on the ground and hugged me tight. Lucas suddenly let out a deep breath.

"I'm going to miss you.", Lucas said sadly as he caressed my back.

"I'm just right beside your house, Lucas. Don't overreact!", I chuckled.

"I'm just sad that I can't cuddle you that frequent you know.", Lucas' tone became lighter.

"I'll miss your ass, baby girl.", Tristan groaned as he caressed my butt.

He squeezed it tightly as he pressed his body against me.

I broke the hug and faced them. Tristan's face looked so silly.

"You're such a pervert, Tristan. You never changed.", I chortled as I held his face.

"You know that I really love teasing you even though you already have a boyfriend.", Tristan replied as he pinched my cheeks.

Blake suddenly appeared as he carried the bags from the ground. Tristan and Lucas stood straight like armies. Lucas tapped Blake's shoulder and faced him.

"Take care of our bestfriend okay?", Lucas asked.

"I will. Besides, we can still visit anytime we want. You won't miss Sean that much I think.", Blake said as he held my hand.

"Just don't make him spoiled okay? Teach him how to worship you like a God.", Tristan exaggerated as he flexed his arms.

I sighed and gave him a smirk.

"I'll take note of that. Should we get inside? It's getting hotter here and you're both sweating.", Blake asked as he tapped their shoulders.

Blake looked like he's the father of Lucas and Tristan, or more like a DADDY? OH MYYYY!!!

"Yeah. We should go back you our house.", Lucas replied as he waved goodbye.

Tristan followed and he did the same too. Blake and I got into our house and closed the gates. Then we headed to the living room and put the bags on the sofa. We sat down and let out a deep sigh.

"So this is it.", I said softly.

"This is our new home.", he chuckled as he embraced me with his arms.

"You know what I'm thinking?", I asked as I faced him.

Blake paused and evilly grinned at me. He suddenly pulled me closer to him and made me sat on his lap. His face moved closer to mine and stopped to make eye contact.

"I really want to fuck you so bad.", he moaned as his hands found my ass and caressed it.

"I thought you understood that I'm not ready for that.", I asked as I held his face.