Special Chapter II

Another special chapter!
(my dumb a** forgot to tell y'all that this is after 3 years..)
-

"Want to come with me to rehearsal?" he asked, popping his head inside the room.

"Sure, let me get dressed." she said but before she could even get up. "You look fine just the way you are. Let's go," he said while grinning. Her cheeks flushed red as she walked closer to him after grabbing her phone. "Stop being such a flirt." she smacked his shoulder. "Trust me, I won't."

He smirked before pulling her out off the house and locking the door. "So, the concert is tonight?" she asked as she closed the car door. "Yep, you should come with me!" he said excitedly.

"What about the girls?" she asked, referring to her members.

He smiled and glanced at the girl, "Of course, they're coming too." his eyes focused on the road once again. She smiled and leaned into the seat, he heard her sigh. "Everything okay, Ryu?" he asked. She nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine."

He rolled his eyes, "Sure, you are. I know, everything's been stressful lately. We can get through this, okay?" he reached for her hand as he reassured. She broke out a small chuckle, "Sure." she said, still unsure of the fans.

Truth is, some fans started bashing the couple a month ago. They said hurtful words and that made her lose some hope in keeping the relationship. She grew weak, even though he tried his best to cheer her up, it didn't work. This time, Beomgyu has a different plan.

As they arrived, they got out and head inside. Just in time for TXT's rehearsal. "Just in time. Oh, hi, Ryujin!" Soobin greeted her with a friendly hug. "Why the long face?" Yeonjun asked as he stood beside Soobin with his arms crossed.

She shook her head, "Nothing, just thinking." she lied.

"Spill. We'll help you through this." Yeonjun said, patting her shoulder. She told them all the things that made her worry and their expressions soften. "Ryu, don't think about that stuff. Just know that you're lucky to have Beomgyu," Soobin said, his eyes disappeared because of his big smile.

Yeonjun hugged her, "They're just jealous they'll never get to date him." he joked as he let go of the girl. Ryujin laughed before slapping the guy's arm, earning a wince. "Guys, you should go practice now." she said and they nodded before escorting her to a chair and going on stage.

. . .

"Ryu-ah, let's go. We have 3 hours before the concert starts!" Beomgyu shouted and she came running out of the room with an oversized hoodie and black skinny jeans on. "Alright, alright. Calm down.." she said and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"The girls are already there with the boys." he said as she put on her shoes.

They arrived faster than expected and they went backstage. "I need to get my makeup and hair done. The girls are in the waiting room." he said before giving her a wave. She chuckled at him and went to search for the waiting room. She knocked on the door before coming in, "Yo, unnie!" Yuna greeted, full of swag.

She laughed before sitting down beside Chaeryeong, "You guys excited?" she asked. "I can't wait for Yeonjun's rap!" Yeji exclaimed with her hands clasped together. "I can't wait for Run Away's intro." Lia said, calmly. Ryujin smirked, "Mainly Soobin's part, right?" she asked and Lia responded with, "How did you know?" in a sarcastic tone.

"Taehyun's vocals are gonna be worn out after this," Chaeryeong joked and laughter filled the room.

---

"Nae yeongwon-i dwaejwo
Nae ireum bulleojwo
Run away, run away, run away with me~"

Ryujin sang along with the lyrics as she sat in the crowd with her members, identity hidden.

"Malhaejwo yes
'Ani'neun no
Don't wanna stay
Ja ije go
Neowa na hamkkeramyeon
Haneul wireul dallyeo"

She bopped her head to the lyrics as she kept her eyes on Beomgyu.

. . .

After Run Away ended, TXT said their greeting and bowed politely. "Annyeong, MOAs!" Kai yelled at the mic. The fans screamed in response and he giggled.

"Beomgyu-yah! You should do aegyo," Yeonjun said and the fans screamed again, only this time, louder. Ryujin laughed in the crowd, watching as he hesitated to do as told. "Just do it!" Taehyun and Soobin said with a teasing smirk.

(help. I'm cringing.)

The fans squealed at him, "Oh my god, this is embarrassing." he mumbled and the member clearly heard it. "He said it's embarrassing. MOA, is it embarrassing?" Taehyun asked while facing the fans.

"Aniyo~"

"You're cute!!"

"No, it's not!"

The fans screamed, "See, hyung?" Taehyun chuckled. "Taehyun, why don't you sing something for the fans?" Soobin asked and he smiled. "I think Beomgyu-hyung should do it." he gave Beomgyu a smile before Beomgyu stepped up.

"First of all, this song is for MOA and my beloved girlfriend." he said and the fans went quiet at the mention of his girlfriend.

"Nunkochi tteoreojyeoyo
Tto jogeumssik meoreojyeoyo
Bogo shipda (bogo shipda)

Eolmana gidaryeoya
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
Neol boge doelkka (neolboge doelkka)
Mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka)"

"MOA, please, don't stop supporting. Today, I want to take another step in our relationship. We haven't got far, but I need you to trust me and accept us." he said.

Ryujin confusedly stares at him from her seat and suddenly, a staff comes to them and tells them to follow her. They did, even though they were confused, and they were lead to the stage. "Go on," she smiled at them and they hesitantly went up.

Soobin told them to follow him to the back, except for Ryujin. "Wait, guys." she called.

"Ryujin-ah," she heard and turned around. Beomgyu was there with his mic in his hand, she walked closer to him. "Guys, do you know how much she makes me happy?" he asked the crowd that was still silent.

"If you know, then you'd expect this day to come. She makes me so happy, to the point I planned this." he got down on one knee and took out a velvet box. She stepped back, holding in the tears. He took a deep breath,

"Shin Ryujin, will you marry me?"

----

Hey! I present to you, another chapter. Enjoy.