Two

The three dart their eyes around, avoiding Ryujin's stare. Ryujin sighs, "I knew it. Your reactions are just what i predicted." she says.

They look at each other and to Ryujin, "Ryujin, we know you're still hurt by your past  but maybe take your mind off of it, somehow?" Chaeryeong says, unsure about her own suggestion.

"How?" Chaeryeong panics.

"Just avoid guys, from now on." Yeji saves the panicking girl. Lia agrees, "Yeah, we'll help you." she smiles. A small smile finds its way onto Ryujin's face.

"Where is she now? Ryujin-ie?" Yeji playfully pokes Ryujin's cheeks.

Ryujin rolls her eyes and swats her hands away, "Now, that's the Ryujin i know." the rest of the girls grin.

"Girls, wanna go for coffee?" Yeji asks

"Girls, wanna go for coffee?" Yeji asks. Lia and Chaeryeong agrees then turns to Ryujin, waiting for an answer.

Ryujin frowns, "I have detention.." the girls smirk. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, it's just.. we expected that from you. It's really, like, a part of your daily routine now." Lia laughs. Chaeryeong grins, "Anyways, are you going to walk home?" she questions.

Ryujin shrugs, "Maybe, or I'll just call Jungkook-oppa to come pick me up." the girls nod. "We'll go now. If you want, you can call us. We'll come and walk with you." Yeji says. Ryujin nods her head and waves to them as she walks the opposite direction.

She sits down on an empty chair in the back and stares out the window since there's nothing else to do. The door opens again, but she doesn't bother to turn and look. The figure seems like a boy, he sits down. Not anywhere near the door or the front, but beside Ryujin.

Ryujin let out a deep sigh, "Seat's taken." she says, not even sparing him a glance.

"I'm pretty sure there's no one else in detention other than us." he commented, she can tell that he has a smile on his face. She turns her head towards the front and glances at him. "Why can't you sit anywhere else?" she coldly asks.

He gives her a warm smile, "I don't like sitting alone, and i'm talkative. I need someone to talk to," he leans on the desk and rests his arms that are supporting his body.  "I can't do that to nobody." he turns his head and looks at her.

Their eyes met and she's sure she definitely looks like she can kill someone, but he isn't bothered by that. Instead, he smiles even brighter. "Can you believe it? Someone who can finally look at you," he chuckles. "Without peeing their pants."

She furrows her eyebrows and scoffs, "Nice one, dude." she says, sarcastically. He grins, "We see each other almost everyday, you know. Can't you, at least, say hello?" he questions.

She crosses her arms and stares at the desks. "What makes you think I like to see your annoying face everyday?"

"I didn't say you like seeing my face, I'm asking why can't we greet like normal people." he emphasizes his words.