Twenty - #BeomRyu

BEOMGYU

I saw her glancing at our intertwined hands, "Hey, we can do this everyday, you know?" I said while I wiggle my eyebrows. She rolled her eyes and looked away. "Hey, I'm serious.." I whisper. She turned her head to me, "So? What do you want me to do, if you're serious?" she asked, not caring.

"What i want you to do?" I smiled and pretended to think.

"Date me." she looked at me like she just saw a ghost. "Are you kidding? I am not giving up my career." she said and I chuckled. "Who said you have to give up your career?" my smile got brighter as she rolled her eyes on me. "Please?" I held her chin to make her look at me.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to- Oh my god.. Beomgyu, what is wrong with you? No, I can't do that. Not just yet.

She stared at me as I stared at her. "Are you guys done flirting?" we heard and we snap our heads to Yeonjun, who was so done with us. "We weren't flirting!" Ryujin said and Yeonjun stuck his tongue out. "Yah," Yeji smacked his leg making him flinch. "Well, look at them, it looks like we aren't the only ones." Ryujin nudged my shoulder and i laugh.

Yeonjun was pouting while Yeji was saying something, or scolding him. "Dear, parents.." i joke and they look at me. "Oh, so you are our parents." we laugh while they had an I-am-so-beating-you-up-later look. "Fine, sorry." I said and leaned on Ryujin's shoulder.

"You guys look cute together.." Lia spoke and I heard Ryujin scoff. "Yeah, right." she said and I could tell she was rolling her eyes. "C'mon, Ryu.. Can't you see I'm head over heels in love with you?" I said as I lift my head up to look at her. "He's trying real hard." Yeji said and the others agreed. "See? Even they want us to be together, not just me."

She rolled her eyes, again. "I'm not risking our careers just to date, I have better things to do." she stated. My heart dropped and my grip on her hand loosened up. I slowly retract my hand away from hers and fold my legs. I guess a normal human being like me is less important to you, i thought to myself.

I saw her looking at her now empty hand, clenching it. Then, she hugged her knees and avoided my stare. I shifted my gaze to the ground and it felt like I was alone at the time. When I finally looked back up at my surroundings, I saw that two spots are empty, it was Lia and Soobin's place.

Ryujin was all smiles talking to Yuna and Kai while I was trying to keep myself busy with anything that might help me get out of my mind for a minute. I turn to Taehyun and started to chat with him and Chaeryeong.

. . .

THIRD PERSON

For what felt like hours, Soobin came back but Lia was nowhere to be found. The girls tried asking Soobin, but he'd say she went to the restroom. Beomgyu and Taehyun asked him what happened, he told them and they reassured him that everything's going to be alright.

Few minutes later, Lia came back and they greeted her with worried looks and some questions. She says she just went to get some fresh air, the girls weren't convinced but they decided to not worry. After a few more rounds of Truth or Dare, they decided to part ways and go back to their dorms.

The two groups were waiting for their managers to come pick them up, Ryujin and Beomgyu had to sit with each other in awkward silence. Beomgyu stared at the night sky, "Did you mean all the words you said?" he asked, out of the blue. She kept quiet, not saying a word. The only sound was coming from the others behind them.

"Some.." she mumbled.

He hummed and tapped his finger on his knee. "Bogoshipeo.." he said, puffing out air. "I miss you, I miss us." he mumbled, she was looking at him with sad eyes. "How much longer do I have to wait, Ryujin? Tell me, so I can bear it." he muttered as he tapped his foot. "Tell me, so I can handle it. Ryujin, how long?"

Her breath was shaky and she hated how he made her like this. How he turned her into a whole different person, how he turned her into a soft person. She doesn't get it, why of all people does it need to be him? Sometimes, she tells herself she doesn't deserve him. But behind all of those questions and lies, where was the truth?

"I'm sorry.." she whispered.

"There's no need to be."

"I didn't realize how much you mean to me.." she mumbled. Beomgyu turned to her, "And I didn't realize how much I've been hurting you.." he tugged the girl's arm and pulled her in for a hug. He stroked the girl's hair, "You mean so much to me, Ryujin. How am I going to stop loving you?" he started to speak.

"I don't know how you feel, but I can't tell you how I feel either. I hope we can fix this as soon as possible.." he mumbled, stroking her back. "From the very first day I approached you, you were cold, icy, but that's what I like about you. The next day, I talk to you but ended up annoying you. Oh, good times.." he chuckled. "The next week, I was oblivious of my feelings for you. Then you told me you debuted, which was great." he paused.

"But you told me to not talk to you anymore, I was sad. Ryujin, I wanted you to come back, to say a word to me. Ryujin, I've said this so many times.." he sighed and pulled away from the hug, holding her shoulders. "I like you." he smiled, she returned the smile but she shook her head.

"Please, don't.."

----

Hola. I've come with a chapter. Oh, ignore the mistakes, please.

Bye~ :)