Seventeen - #TaeRyeong

THIRD PERSON

"Annyeong," Taehyun greeted the girls as they enter the practice room, ITZY's practice room, to be exact. They decided to practice at ITZY's practice room today and at theirs tomorrow. The following days they'll do the same and so on.

"Hey," the girls greeted back.

They stretched and soon after, their choreographer came in. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lia Kim and I'll be your choreographer for your collaboration." she introduced herself and they bowed, showing their respect. "First, i want you to show me some moves so i can decide what part suits you best." she smiled.

"Ne," they took turns to show what they normally dance to and Lia (Kim) decided to keep it simple and divide by gender.

"Here's the plan. The girls will perform first, then the boys. At the end, you'll perform as duos and then together. Sounds cool?" she raised her eyebrows. "One question, do we pick our partners for the duo part?" Beomgyu cheekily smiled. Lia (Kim) smiled but shook her head, "It's up to me who your partner is going to be."

Beomgyu pouts and Taehyun flicks his forehead, "Nice move, but no." he said and the boys laugh. "Alright, then. Girls, I'll start with your part." she clasped her hands as she walked to the front, followed by the girls. The boys sat at the back end of the practice room, either chatting or watching.

(the choreography goes like this..)

. . .

Soon after, the boys' turn came and they slayed it like always. All of the girls were watching silently, except for one. She was so focused on a TXT member that she didn't notice they were done learning the choreography.

(the choreography for the boys is this..)

"Like what you saw back there?" the boy she's been staring at was in front of her eyes. She blinked her eyes and looked away, "Alright, I'm leaving for the day. You should practice more and I'll take a look at it tomorrow." Lia (Kim) said and they stood up to bow. "Annyeong," she waved as she opened the door.

After she left, they sat in a circle. "So, are we going to practice or....?" Yuna said as she looked around the circle. "You guys wanna have some fun?" Kai asked. They look at him, "What do you mean, Kai?" Yeonjun asked, giving him a cocked eyebrow. "Let's play Truth Or Dare." Kai gave them a mischievous smirk.

"Nope, I'm out." Taehyun scooted back away from them, breaking the circle. Chaeryeong, who happens to be beside him, pulled him back. "Don't be a grouch.. Come on. Let's do something fun for once." she smiled, making the boy stay.

"Fine." he mumbled.

. . .

"Chaeryeong!" Yuna shouted, making the girl flinch. "Truth or dare?" the girl laughs before saying, "Dare." Yuna smirked. Yeji was massaging her temples because she knows what's coming next, and she was indeed right.

"Tell the person next to you 'I love you'," Chaeryeong's eyes widened in an instant and she looked to her side, it's either Taehyun or Soobin. "Yah!" she yelled at Yuna, the grin on Yuna's face grew bigger. "It's not my fault. You chose dare, so i had no other choice but to say what i want to see." the younger girl giggles.

"Taehyun-ah, I love you." she whispered.

Yuna and Kai high-fived each other, "It worked!" Kai exclaimed while the others were laughing and chuckling at Taehyun's reaction. Taehyun has his right hand on his chest, "If you mean it, say it louder." Soobin whispered to the girl, Yuna was smacking the floor by now. "W-What?"

Soobin smiled, "Say it louder." he whispered again.

Taehyun was too shocked to realize the next thing she did. She leaned closer and said, "I love you." before he could say anything, she backed away but her arm slipped. He was quick enough to catch her and pull her up, "We're still here, you know.." Yuna said.

"Oh, shut up, Yuna.. You're the one who gave her that dare." Ryujin snickered.

"Chaeryeong-ah, it's your turn to ask." Yeji told. The two quickly fixed their posture and proceeds to act like nothing happened. "U-Uh, Lia-unnie, truth or dare?" she asked as she avoided Taehyun's stare. "Truth!" Lia answered. "What's the biggest lie you've ever told us?"

"Biggest lie I've told you girls?"

"Yes." Chaeryeong quickly answered. "Hm.. Oh, I said i once gave a girl a wedgie, right? Truth is, I was the one who got a wedgie...." she shyly spoke the truth. The girls laugh, including Chaeryeong. "Hey, it's not nice." Soobin practically defended her as he furrowed his brows. "Thanks, Soobin." she smiled.

Chaeryeong felt Taehyun still staring, so she turns her head to him. "Like what you see?" she jokingly asked. He smiled, "How did you know?" he questioned but she looked away before he could get an answer. He stares at her again, until..

"Taehyun, truth or dare?" Beomgyu asked.

"Um, truth." he finally looked at the others. "Is there someone you'd like to date?" Beomgyu smirked. Taehyun rolled his eyes and said, "Of course, there is." Chaeryeong turned her head to him, "Really? Who?" she asked, totally oblivious of who it might be. Taehyun gave her a small smile before turning away.

Chaeryeong scoffs but turned her head as she heard him asked Yeji, "Yeji-noona, truth or dare?" she ran a hand through her hair before answering. "Dare."

"Confident, i see." Taehyun teased.

"I dare you, to freestyle dance to the song Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello." Yeji smirked when she stood up. "Easy." she gave him an 'ok' sign. Ryujin played the song and Yeji started moving to the rhythm.

After she ended her dance, they clapped like seals. "Woah~ So sexy~" Yuna cooed as Lia joined in the fun. Yeji covered her face with her hands, "You should've given her a harder dare. You know she can slay any type of dance, right?" Yeonjun said. Taehyun laughed, "Thank me later." he mouthed, jokingly.

---

It was half past 6 when the boys decide to go back to their dorm. "Guys, we should go home." Soobin said as he fished his phone out to call their manager. The others agreed, Yeji went ahead and called Mr. Kang. After that, the boys head out of the practice room but Chaeryeong stopped Taehyun.

"Taehyun," she called.

Taehyun turned around with his eyebrows up, "Yes?" he asked as she stood in front of him. "You didn't answer my question earlier." she spoke, he smiled and said, "You didn't answer mine, too." she chuckles. "Fine, then. You answer mine, I'll answer yours." she said.

He shook his head playfully, "You answer mine first." she rolled her eyes and nodded. "How did you know?" He asked and she looked at him, confused. "Huh?" was all that came out of her mouth. He laughed, "How did you know i like seeing your face?"

"I was only joking that time.." she mumbled. "Well, now you know the truth, right?" he said and she smiled. "Who's the lucky girl you'd like to date?" she said, wiggling her eyebrows. It only made him chuckle,

"You."

----

Hello~ Enjoy this TaeRyeong moment, y'all.

Bye :)