Twenty One

RYUJIN

"Hey, uh, Ryujin.." Beomgyu said as he came closer to me. "Can I ask you something?" I raised my eyebrows, "You already did.." I smirked playfully. "No, like, really.. It's important." he mumbled, scratching his nape while his foot tapped on the floor lightly. "Go on," i stood with my arms crossed. "What were you..talking about with Hyunjin?"

My eyebrows furrow instantly, "What do you mean?" I asked and he only shrugged. "What? When?" i asked again. "On Sunday.." he mumbled and I could barely hear it. Today's Wednesday, right now we're taking a break from practice. "What do you mean? I didn't talk to him.." I lied and he lifts his head up. "Don't lie, Ryujin. I clearly saw you and Hyunjin in an empty practice room.." he said, his forehead creased.

Shoot, what am I supposed to say?!

"We were just talking to each other, friendly." i respond, with my arms now at my side. "You two were almost hugging, and if it was a friendly talk, why alone in an empty room?" his gaze changed, I could feel his eyes boring into mine. "Why do you care, anyway?" I heard him scoff. "Why can't I? You're my friend, so why can't I care for you?" his voice getting stern.

"Sounds like you're jealous.."

"So what if I am? What are you gonna do if I am jealous?" he paused and stared into my soul. "I'll tell you what, I am jealous. Why do you always treat me like I'm some kind of lunatic that keeps on chasing you? I always wished that I was the one you'd come to if you we're crying, I wished you'd return the feelings. I wished you weren't so blind to see my desperation. You don't know how much it hurts to get pushed away by that someone you love dearly." he did it, he finally snapped at me.

Needless to say, I was sad hearing him say those words.

A tear escaped his eye, "I wish I didn't get blinded by this one-sided love.." he said, his voice cracking. He walked away, wiping his tears while I stood there with my jaw clenched and I couldn't hold it in. The tears streamed down my face. "Great.." i  let out a bitter laugh. "Now what?" i asked, trying to stop the tears.

After crying my heart out, I walked to where the girls are. "Yah, did you cry?" Yeji asked and cupped my cheeks. "Who did this? I'll beat them up." Lia threatened. "No, it's nothing. Just felt like it.." I lied. "Your eyes say the opposite, Ryujin-ah." Chaeryeong squeezed my shoulder. Yuna came to me and pulled me in for a hug, "Are you okay? Why did you cry?" she pat my back and pulled apart.

"I said it's nothing. Don't worry." i reassured the members, they all gave me a hug and went back to practicing while Yeji stopped in front of me. "Tell me about it later. I saw what happened.." she gave me a reassuring smile and I simply nod because I trust her the most. We all went back to practicing, everything was fine until it came to where we have to practice the duo part..

THIRD PERSON

"Ryujin, are you okay? You seem a little out of it today.." Lia (Kim) asked her. Ryujin said she was fine and they carried on practicing. Taehyun and Chaeryeong were glancing at each other, giving little gestures and stuff. "What happened between them?" Taehyun asked and Chaeryeong shrugged. "Beomgyu came with tears in his eyes earlier.." he added and turned his head to her.

"Ryujin, too. Something's strange, don't you think?" she asked the boy and he could only nod. "But, what specifically happened?" Taehyun added. "Don't ask me.." she said with her hands up. They carried on with practicing until the end of the day. After Lia (Kim) left, they rest a bit. No one dared to ask about what happened, afraid of getting a harsh answer, especially after them changing.

It was quiet until Yeonjun spoke. "Alright, no more secrets. Tell us what happened." he demanded an answer from the two. They were almost five feet apart, but they weren't facing each other. "I'd rather not tell," Ryujin said, glancing at the boy behind her. "Well, it was worth a shot. Tell us when you're ready.." Yeonjun smiled at them.

Beomgyu stood up, "Let's go home." he said. Soobin looked at him weirdly before nodding, understanding why he was like that. "See you tomorrow, girls. Take care." Soobin said as he waved before closing the door. Shortly after the boys left, the girls went home, too.

---

The next day

RYUJIN

He avoided me when I tried to approach him, it hurts. I don't know what's gotten into me, but when I think about his words, I end up shedding a tear. Today's practice went like normal since we practiced our separate parts . Now, we're resting in the practice room.

I decided to try and talk to him, again. He was sitting in a corner of the practice room, away from us. When I reached him, I stayed a few feet apart. "H-" he cut me off. "Go away." his stern voice giving me chills. "I won't, unless we talk this out." I was confident that my words would at least let us clear something. "What's there to talk about?"

My fists clenched when he said that. "What do we have to fix when you can't even-" I stopped him by cutting his words. "Can't you at least hear my side first?" I try my best to control the anger building up inside me. He laughs, "Fine, then. Speak." he said, not giving me glance.

"Those words you said to me..hurts me. Don't you think about other people, too? I'm a human being, and so are you. We have similarities, most important in this case, feelings. So, do you think I don't feel the same way? You think I won't return those feelings? You think I don't know how it feels to get pushed away by someone I love? Well, jokes on you, I do." I walk away from him and storm out of the room.

BEOMGYU

"I trusted you, Beomgyu." Yeji sent me a glare before following Ryujin. I look down before realizing that I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I heard footsteps approaching me, "Next time, think before you do something.." Taehyun said, which made me sob even harder. I mumbled words to myself as Taehyun pat my back.

"If only I wasn't so dumb, this wouldn't have ever happened." I said out loud, my voice echoed in the room. I breathed in before whispering,

"Mianhae, Ryujin-ah.."

----

Hey! Hope you enjoy the chapter, the next one will show what Hyunjin and Ryujin talked about, hopefully.

Bye :]